All reviews great pool swimming pool great hotel close to the airport free shuttle buffet breakfast was good main city min ride spacious room clean hotel lobby area the hotel reception business hotel stayed one night pleasant stay shuttle service shuttle van
Reviewed 18 September 2016

This was the perfect hotel to spend the last night at before our flight back home. There was a restaurant nearby that had really good food. The pool looked so inviting but we didn't get to use it as we were too tired. I loved the shower since it was really large and the rain showerhead was wonderful. The shower had only glass between it and the bedroom so that if you were traveling with anyone except your partner it would be awkward. We had a rental car and it was fairly easy to find the return area in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Snarkyg
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Beautiful lobby, pool, and gym, all separated by glass walls and roof, making it 'open concept'. Rooms well thought out to make good use of small space, but nighttables had no drawers and there was no dresser, only open cubbies. Safe was nice, but not deep enough for iPad. Bathroom was beautiful and modern, but glass wall meant I cast light from the bathroom on my sleeping partner when I got up at night. Shower was fantastique- rain shower head and multipurpose shower head. Bed and pillows very comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 September 2016

Do not stay in this hotel they only know what money is charging us more then hyatt and giving us nothing.
Food there was no such facility of getting food breakfast was poor and didnt want to stay in future again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Hotel lobby area and pool was nice. Mens spa shower and steam room a bit grotty. Wouldn't title the 'gym' a fitness centre - it just has a few cardiovascular machines.

This hotel is way overpriced and we had some disappointing experiences.
First of all I (stupidly) booked a room for the wrong night for around 70usd. When I changed the reservation it costs me an extra 100usd! My fault for the error but disappointed by the price.

The shuttle was poor. Directions to the shuttle were vague and it was very hard to find in cdg. Better instructions should be provided upon booking. The shuttle was described as a 24hr booking, However when we arrived we were told the first shuttle was at 5:15 and we had an early flight, so had to get an uber.

Nespresso machine was broken.

Superior room was actually quite cramped

11 euro for overcooked pasta and tomato sauce was extremely excessive

Lastly, as we were trying to sleep (severely jet lagged) the TV was on a timer and kept turning itself on. We couldn't work out how to turn it off for good, so went down to reception. The receptionist was unhelpful and so we resorted to unplugging the TV (harder than it sounds when it's bolted to the wall).

This hotel could be very pleasant. Reduce your prices and address the comments above!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jack e
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

The pool was indoors and nicely warmed. We had the hotel for two nights.

The sheets when entering the first night seemed dusty and were full of short black hairs. I first thought the cleaner had a bad hair day. Then at the morning my son ate a chok chip cookie- and we spilled a bit on the sheets.( there was also some accidents in the night) When leaving for park asterix I asked the staff to change the sheets. When coming back at 19. ( we left 10 am) I opened the ready bed only to brush off those cookie crumbles and realise they actually never use clean sheets in this 4 star hotel- and those hairs were the earlier guests hairs!! EWww!!! I want that night rewinded. Blah. I felt all itchy after that!!!! I stated this complaint to the staff that first accused me of being wrong???!!

Then I said I had pictures of proof and they stumbled upon excuses and "this is not normal for us"- what a lie!!! ( the hairs!!! All over under the blanket! I have nothing against other women or men for that matter- but I surely want to sleep in my own hairs under the blankets!!!)

The first night we noted also that the hotel is right under the airport- the rooms are mostly sound proofed but the airplanes fly low. The guests are multinational with a slight preference upon coloured. I felt a bit watched as my son is very light coloured- and even tanned I am not as dark... I am fine with multi national- but I am less fine feeling like a bait being served to the Sharks. This was Which I did at the pool. And even if we were totally safe all the way never harmed ( if not counting that stare and glare ) I did double lock the door and didn't let my son swim for long in the pool area. Maybe because of those stareing.

The restaurant first night almost empty and was ok- the second night had the courtesy to serve me and my young child ( a member of the high risk group for bacterial infections) badly prepared, uncooked seafood when I unknowingly ordered a meal of tagliatelle with included prawns. Luckily the staff was really nice and offered us compensation instead.

Yet the quality of the food and the dirtiness of the hotel made me never wanting to return.

Still the parking was nice and safe and locked! ( almost didn't get out)...

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family