“Tasty food before movies ”
Review of Topolinis Caffe

Topolinis Caffe
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Warwick
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely authentic fresh Lasagna. Very impressed with the flavour.
Pleasant environment, nice mood lighting for an evening setting and good timing for service. Great catch up space for 6. If your going before a movie give yourself time to enjoy the company and food. Don't rush.

Date of visit: May 2017

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Went for a quick meal with gf before catching a movie. Order was taken and we asked for it to be put through quickly as we had a movie to watch. Said it wouldn't be a problem, took about half an hour,when we asked where our meals were, they went for a look, oh, here they are, one was cold, the other half cooked, when we pointed out this we were told that's the way try are supposed to be. If you are going to lie to us, at least don't have the nerve to expect us to pay.
Don't visit this restaurant

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

The food was amazingly good and good value for money. The service was great. The only glitch is the seating area - I love the idea of having a drink and relaxing in an armchair before eating but unfortunately the furniture seems to be passed it's use by date.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 27 March 2017

I was really disappointed with our latest visit to Topolinis. I used to love it here but unfortunately I found the service extremely slow, and the meals were not very tasty. My husband and I came earlyish on a Saturday evening and there was only a few other tables occupied. We ordered our food which then took 40 minutes. It wasn't worth the wait. My husbands chicken parma was SO big that there wasn't enough sauce, and I had veal scallopini which was chewy and rather tasteless. The roast potatos were also flavourless.
I may go back, but will stick to pastas.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 26 March 2017

A large group of friends had dinner here a couple of days ago. The prices were expensive for what you got and some of the group did not enjoy their meals at all. Most of the staff were friendly although a couple not so much. It was very warm and we requested the air conditioner to be turned on and the reply came, very short ... ITS ON. Which I might add it was not, all vents were shut and no power to units. Would not rush back, they need to lift their game.

Date of visit: March 2017