All reviews short stay walking distance impact arena lobby bar fried rice exhibition hall don mueang airport location is great coffee and tea small size factory outlet porridge cup noodles very nice stay dining hall guests feel welcome lovely design
Reviewed 7 December 2017

Very good welcome greeting from kind and fund crew. Room is splendid since the hotel is brand new, opened earlier in 2017. Superfresh with 18-19 floors the hotel has a large capacity. 6 elevators can take 18 people each. BUT beware the breakfast. I came docn at 7.15 and there were 300-400 Chinese package tourists there. The kind manager gave me the idea to return at 9 and by then it was quiet and roomy.

Walls seems to be thin so if your neighbours are noisy you might be disturbed. Mine were quiet though. :-)

So everything super-class but choose a late time for breakfast if you can.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank tretjak
Benjamin D, Manager at ibis Bangkok IMPACT, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear tretjak,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments after your staying with us.
I am glad to read that our a manager give you some good recommendation to avoid peek time during breakfast.
As an international 3 stars hotel we do welcome guests from around the world for both, business and leisure purpose.
Good to hear that you had a quiet room and found "everything super-class".

Once again thank you and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

This hotel is new, clean & very attractively priced.

Stayed here again because it is near impact. Compared to novotel impact nearby, the price is almost 1/3 though it is about 10 min walk away. For the price, i go for IBIS :)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Benjamin D, Manager at ibis Bangkok IMPACT, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

Thank you for recently choosing to stay at IBIS BANGKOK IMPACT, we are happy that you found our hotel clean and the price to be very attractive while located walking distance to IMPACT.
Our hotels IBIS and NOVOTEL offer different options/ services and are also priced differently to suit everyone need.
We look forward to welcome you once again should you visit the area.

Thank you.

Benjamin Dupont - Hotel Manager

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

The location is great. I attended a concert at Thunder Dome and it was only 3 minute walk from Ibis. Very easy to get around Impact Arena from the hotel.

The room is small but packed with everything you need. Seems like a new hotel, everything is new and clean.

The price is a win for me and staffs are also very helpful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Goon S,

Thank you for sharing your experience and leaving a 5* stars review after your stay at IBIS BANGKOK IMPACT.
I am glad that you have enjoyed the cleanliness and very helpful staff, while the location was great as you attended a concert.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcome you back for the next concert!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Chosed this hotel as the price is reasonable and near to the Impact Arena and read good reviews about the hotel. I personally liked the warm welcome received at the reception and the attentiveness of the hotel manager for preparing welcome titbits for me. Lobby is spacious and colourful, and the rooms are the standard ibis designs.
What I thought can be improved is the service at the bar, as we wanted to redeem our welcome drinks after concert and there were many people waiting to order/get their drinks. Service was slow and the staffs were chaotic. We waited for 20mins and didn’t get to order anything.
The room that I had also had a yellow-stained basin and usb charge points that didn’t work. The toilet door lock was also spoilt, we closed the door from the room and it was locked! The hotel is fairly new, and I would expect things to be in proper working conditions.

Hotel manager was great - he took actions based on my feedback, and made an exception for us to take away our coffee the next morning (welcome drink). Happy to come back again if we need to be around this area!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Benjamin D, Manager at ibis Bangkok IMPACT, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear Ivy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to describe in details your experience. I am glad to read that you were overall satisfied with your stay at IBIS Bangkok IMPACT. I have taken note on the few points you mentioned and appreciate you sharing the information with us as this can definitely help us to improve. I have shared your comment with my team, we have check the USB and tested with different appliance to find the cause, as for the bathroom door lock we will look at it since we have recently replaced in all the room the handle with a push button. My team informed me about the busy night after the concert and already planned for the future to had some additional chef. Once again thank you so much for your kind words and I hope to have the chance of welcoming you again on your next visit to IMPACT.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Reception staff was very helpful. They help out in looking for rides and information. Sound proofing is a problem as you can hear the other room noises and things happening in the hallway. Breakfast was ok and but there wasnt any changes in the menu while we stayed there for 4 days.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family