“Best day on the water”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 13 February 2015

I had the best time learning with these guys, wasn't long to get the hang of things and open it up on the water. Amazing place to spend your time on a warm summer day. If you like water sports this is the latest next big thing.

1  Thank knuckles82

Reviewed 13 February 2015

Coolest big kids experience. Can't wait to go back!! Wish they where in NZ. I love to surf, Jetsurfing in next level!

Reviewed 13 February 2015

Takes surfing to a whole new level... Instructors are awesome too, super friendly and encouraging!
Perfect for all levels of ability

Reviewed 10 February 2015

I had the BEST day Jetsurfing!! The instructors were so nice and happy, they made me feel comfortable and I got up straight away! They gave me heaps of pointers while I was in the water (after each time I fell off ha ha!) so I really felt like I got the most out of it and it was value for money. An experience like nothing else - it's not surfing, it's not wake boarding - it's cooler and heaps of fun! Plus we got the most awesome photo's with the city skyline right behind us. Definitely a highlight of our trip - don't hesitate for a super fun day!

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 February 2015

I had no idea what to expect when I first learned of Jetsurfing. My mind was totally blown when Rebecca and Neil took me out! Nothing like I have ever done before, but with Rebecca and Neil's help it was extremely easy to learn. Rebecca and Neil are awesome teachers and incredibly friendly, this is something everyone needs to try!!