Jetsurf Perth - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Great friendly professionals

Having never tried this before, the professionalism and relaxed environment not to mention a fellow... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 3 May 2015
Ryan R
Auckland Central, New Zealand
Awesome!!

Thanks for your service; everything was fantastic! I experienced it end of March and the weather... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 1 May 2015
takashi o
Tokyo, Japan

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 February 2015

Takes surfing to a whole new level... Instructors are awesome too, super friendly and encouraging!
Perfect for all levels of ability

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed 10 February 2015

I had the BEST day Jetsurfing!! The instructors were so nice and happy, they made me feel comfortable and I got up straight away! They gave me heaps of pointers while I was in the water (after each time I fell off ha ha!) so I really felt like I got the most out of it and it was value for money. An experience like nothing else - it's not surfing, it's not wake boarding - it's cooler and heaps of fun! Plus we got the most awesome photo's with the city skyline right behind us. Definitely a highlight of our trip - don't hesitate for a super fun day!

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed 10 February 2015

I had no idea what to expect when I first learned of Jetsurfing. My mind was totally blown when Rebecca and Neil took me out! Nothing like I have ever done before, but with Rebecca and Neil's help it was extremely easy to learn. Rebecca and Neil are awesome teachers and incredibly friendly, this is something everyone needs to try!!

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed 10 February 2015

Jetsurfing is THE most addictive thing and its soo much fun!! The staff is great and the location is absolutely stunning! Even the dolphins were watching..

Date of experience: January 2015
Reviewed 9 February 2015 via mobile

Was a little nervous as it is so different to anything I had done before but Rebecca and Neil were so nice (especially as I was so bad!) and the Jetsurf was so much fun! :) Something different and can't wait to go again!!

Date of experience: December 2014