“Fantastic lunch”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Went to Boatshed Restaurant yesterday for my parents diamond wedding anniversary
Wow is what I have to say the food was exceptional service excellent atmosphere awesome and views well best in Perth
Well done to Greame and all his wonderful staff anyone celebrating special day it should be a must... Although don't wait for a special day go and spoil yourself anytime

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Excellent food, service and atmosphere. Situated in a lovely area of Perth this no fuss restaurant is a real winner. Been there a few times and is always class.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

The views across the water to Perth are panoramic. This is a fabulous location. We had an excellent Higher Plane Chardonnay from Margaret River. The goat’s cheese entree was perfect. The short beef rib entree was delicious. The Cone Bay barramundi, I really enjoyed, and I’m told the beef cheek was superb.

I’d give it a 5 but for the fact that service was patchy. No salt and pepper mills on the table, and clumsy and gauche service from one server.

I highly recommend the Boatshed and we will return.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We had a family lunch here on a Saturday. Parking was great we managed to get next to the front door ( also handy as disabled bays there as well). Upon entering we were amazed by the views that greeted us - full panoramic glass windows with a view of the river and across to the city of Perth ( CBD). Wonderful.
We were seated in the front corner and the view and scenery was breath taking- a real gem of a spot in Perth. Food was great and the size of the serving left me feeling full but not bloated. I had the Pork Belly which was cooked perfectly and me being a decent eater the portion was spot on for me. My partner had the fresh Gnocchi and it was perfect- I ended up stealing some of hers it was that good. The wine we had was the house Prosecco and it was very drinkable - a bit too easy on a hot sunny day lol.
It was my partners birthday and when booked the table I advised them it was a special occasion - after our mains the waitress brought us over a special birthday treat and it was a lovely touch- very nice and considerate of the staff and really made my partners day. It tasted amazing !
The restaurant is clean and bright, very open and had a great vibe- even some of the kitchen staff came out and said hello as we were walking by and made us feel very welcome.
We had a great dining experience and I will definitely be going back when in the area.The place is very warm and welcoming and with an outdoor child's play area fenced off in the restaurant its clear they love and cater for kids.
There is also a cafe section so if you dont have time for a sit down meal you can grab a coffee and order from the separate cafe menu - a great idea.
I really want to go back and have dinner here (ive heard the steak is great) and see the city with all the lights at night in all its glory - im sure it would be an amazing night.

Try The Boatshed you wont be dissapointed.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here the first night we visited Perth. The view over the water to the city was magnificent as it was a still night and the colored lights reflected over the water. Menu was superb. Had the best natural oysters ever eaten. Beautifully presented entrees and mains, and nice friendly service. Was a little on the pricey side. Lovely decor too.

1  Thank Toni F