“wrong orders”

McDonald's
Ranked #19 of 23 Restaurants in Upton
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

mcdonalds lucky dip.they never never get your order right,we have even handed them a list of 4 types of burgers and they still get at least one wrong.its become a family joke seeing what they have got wrong this time,not trying to get anyone sacked but if it happens everytime to us then it must happen to others.obviously management don't care about complaints.

just ordered chicken legend got a veggie burger you cant make it up,schoolchildren could do better.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

My wife had to take her ice cream back as it was only partially filled. Done without question. Very slow service in such a new establishment. Was the old service better and more practical. I think so.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Staff have bad attitudes!! Asked for a hot chocolate got given HALF a cup of what looked like dish water, my partner asked for a peri peri wrap with NO ONION there was a label on wrap that said no onion yet it was filled with onion, lacking in basic customer service skills and common sense!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Twenty minutes to get food, because they lost the order. Finally got something, and it was incomplete. This is not unusual, I have been visiting this drive thru for seven years, and I get the complete order about 50 % of the time. Oddly enough, there is never more than I order, always less - which is good for profitability I'm sure.

Errors in orders are so common that I don't even bother to complain any more. It is honestly the worst McDonalds I have ever been in. The drive thru staff are not competent for their role. This is a failure in management.

One good point was that the manager did sort this out promptly, kind of, and was decent and apologetic about it. I was offered a refund, but the chances of me going again are close to zero.

1  Thank PatrickWK
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Don’t know why they call it a drive through, can’t remember the last time I didn’t have to park up and wait an age. I went this weekend and they had about 15 cars parked up... never get all you ordered so you have to go back in again... sort it out Ronald