Lowest prices for your stay
US$757
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$757
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
Destinia.com
US$489
Hotels.comUS$757
PricelineUS$758
Trip.comUS$545
1,888 results
All reviews the river main building riverside cafe lotus pond ayung terrace duplex suite plunge pool riverside villa our honeymoon kids club village walk cold towels outdoor shower moment you arrive the general manager white water rafting the hotel offers
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2021

Their mild rolling hills landscape is very good for trekking. We enjoy swimming at their riverside pool.
Relaxing your self at their outdoor jacuzzi could untwist your entangled thought.
We enjoy their TOKYO set and and Bacon with poached egg in their Ala Carte breakfast menu very much.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Gianni Costa, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2021

I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed the environment the resort is nestled in, and truly love to hear that you loved our Breakfast offerings. I am strong believer that breakfast sets the day, and your words on this important meal period are echoing what the vast majority of our guests are telling us.
Thank you for sharing this on TripAdvisor, and we hope to welcoming you back in the near future.
Warm regards, Gianni

Reviewed 11 May 2021

One of the most memorable experience we had at Ubud, Bali. Everything about safety measures was taken care of seriously. Staff service was extremely pleasant and friendly in all hotel area. The resort also provides free yoga class which we participated during our two nights stay. Pak Santika, our yoga instructor was really helpful, knowing we barely do yoga. He wasn’t demanding yet he guided us through our session with care. Thank you bapak!
Breakfast was SUPER! It was ala-carte but, it was HEAVEN. Not too much yet everything tasted excellent and presentation was very well-executed! AWESOME!!!!
Loving the infinity pool and the team members there, always caring and very friendly.
Thank you so much Four Seasons! I truly feel like home during this stay! Keep up with the excellent service

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Gianni Costa, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2021

Dear igorvicktor,
it is always so rewarding hearing when guests leave with great memories, and I am very happy to learn that our team has exceeded your expectations.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this on TripAdvisor.
Whatever success we achieve in meeting the needs of our guests is entirely due to the dedication and commitment of our people. It will be a great pleasure to share your kind words with all the members of the team who looked after you, in particular Pak Santika, which in deed is a awesome individual.
All of us hope to welcoming you back to the sacred Sayan Valley

Sincerely, Gianni

Reviewed 29 March 2021

I’ve been to Bali six times and I can confirm that there’s nowhere quite like the Four Seasons Sayan.

Located in the heart of the jungle, this property is well known on Instagram for its rooftop koi pond and jungle bridge. I’d seen it so many times online but it was even more beautiful in reality!

We had a beautiful welcome to the property and were greeted by a musician playing traditional Balinese instruments. I even got the chance to join in!

I stayed in a one-bedroom villa. It was huge and had a gorgeous private infinity pool overlooking the lush green jungle. At certain times of day, I saw people white water rafting along the river below.

The decor inside the villa was elegantly rustic with incredible attention to detail and lots of hand-made items. I especially loved the hand-painted egg that guests were asked to leave on the bed if they’d like the linens changed. There was also a pillow menu with four different types to choose from.

Of course, I had to visit the Sacred River Spa for a treatment. Each guest gets a private treatment villa all to him or herself, and the rooms overlook a scenic waterlily pond. I opted for a two-hour massage that got rid of ALL the tension in my shoulders. After the massage, we got to participate in a smudging ritual to clear our chakras and a sound healing bowl ceremony.

Finally, I have to mention the huge variety of incredible Indonesian food. My favorite was the sambal - I like it spicy and authentic, and Four Seasons delivered!

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank Isabella G
Gianni Costa, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Dear yourluxelifestyle, I am so happy to receive such great stay report from you after all this time. Thank you for taking the time to do that. We are all so happy that you carry such wonderful memories of this magical place, and of course we hope that we have the chance to welcome you back soon again.
Warmest regards, Gianni

Reviewed 22 March 2021

We stayed 4-6 Sept 2020 and had the best resort experience in Ubud. We were welcomed by friendly staffs, starting from pleasant check in experience, warm greetings from Resort Manager and Spa Manager, until we were escorted to our incredible River Front Villa (got upgraded).
Spa experience exceeded our expectation. We have assumption that usually spa therapist in 5 stars resort are quite standard thus don't know the correct spot for massage, here we were amazed that the therapist knows well where are the focus point for our therapy. Spa Wellness Mentor (Fera) provided brief and clear explanation on everything related to the spa, even she also knows our dinner plan afterwards, very friendly and feeling comfortable with her.
After all we had best private dinner experience with Chef Joni, his cooking skill is outstanding and we had the best food under his hand. He even presented his grandmother's recipe of best Sambal Matah!
Since then we became friends with Fera and Joni!
Decided to visit Four Seasons Sayan again this March 2021 for lunch (Sayan Joy program) because we missed Chef Joni's food. He satisfied our tongue with his best Nasi Goreng we never had in other place before (aside from his good Grilled Lobster and Beef as usual).
Fera is still best wellness specialist that brought us for restful nap afterwards.
This place is recommended for everyone, and you must try Chef Joni's food and Fera's sacred nap!

Room tip: River View Villas
Date of stay: September 2020
Gianni Costa, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2021

Dear Gmaureen,

thank you for taking the time to share your memories on TripAdvisor!
We are always delighted when guests are leaving with such fond memories.
Also it was great to see you back few days ago, and again I am happy to learn of your positive Lunch feedback and the Sacred Nap experience.
Chef Joni and Ibu Fera are in deed two outstanding individuals that make this resort so special. Thank you for recognizing them.

We hope to welcome you back very soon for some more memorable moments.

Warmest regards, Gianni

Reviewed 24 February 2021

One sentence: truly magical amazing stay at FS Sayan. More than expected! Stayed 2 nights at FS Sayan followed with another 2 nights at FS Jimbaran (will separately review). Thank you for the upgrades and the good deal.
The property is huge and very beautiful, the huge garden is pretty and well maintained, so much immerse with nature, you can hear the nature sounds, you can see staggered paddy field, you can see waterfall. The main lobby and the restaurant with Ayung river on the side is artistically designed, with the lotus pond on top of it.
Staffs in the hotel are all proactively ensuring our stay is good. They are very accommodating. I put a special request to not have any bug inside our room, and this is well taken care off. Not even 1 bug! Even Pak Sena, come to me next morning to ensure our stay is good. All team in the hotel is friendly from heart. Visited during Covid pandemic, the resort ensure health protocol in the room and in the general area without the guest feeling intimidated. Kudos to the management to have successfully trained the staffs in such a way.
As for the villa itself, I can see the combination between old and new furniture, although at the same time, I can also see the attempt to blend it. One thing that disturb my eye, is the Tapestry, which according to Pak Sena is considered as antique. It is torn on the bottom and it was sewn in not a really proper way if it is antique. Pak Sena asked me if I want to take it off, but I said ok (but still wondering on that piece). Also a bit of not clean on the floor on the back of our door. And some spots of dirt in the wall. The placement of the TV seems odd, since you need to lay on the sofa for 1 person and another person to sit on the chair on the other side.
Considered the above as minor and points for improvement for FS only, and not impact our stay experience as amazing. Thank you for your hand writing welcome note, Mr Rao, appreciate it. Wishing you and all the team, and FS Sayan all the very best, stay strong during this pandemic, and all the success in the future.

Room tip: FS have apps to make communication easy for guest. Quick and well responded
Date of stay: February 2021
Gianni Costa, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2021

Dear marly731,
I can't thank you enough for taking the time to provide us with such kind feedback - to say that your stay was "truly magical" is indeed the sort of report card we work hard to achieve, and I am thrilled to know that all was so well executed, and left you with such a happy memory. Pak Sena, which in deed is an amazing individual, will be delighted to receive your words of praise.
We, the whole Four Seasons Sayan team, hope that you will stay with us again in the future when travel brings you our way.

Warmest regards,