US$105
US$93
US$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

US$117
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsalbergo al solethe hotel offersbusinessvicenzalocationarearegion
Reviewed 1 October 2017

There were a lot of cyclists staying in this hotel including our group of 10. Walk part way up Monte Berico near the cathedral to reach the hotel which offers a bar and outdoor patio with great views of the city. Also an easy walk to the historic center of the city. Only one restaurant open in the area during our visit so walked into Vicenza. Plain rooms. Nice breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Albergo Al Sole is the first place on my "Where to stay?" list I think of when I travel to Italy's nord-east for work. The hotel offers a very efficient (cost to service) option to the ones like me who require to be close to the industrial areas of the province of Vicenza when business travelling in the region (Veneto). I regularly travel to Italy's nord-east on my own and/or with clients and it is always a pleasure to book a room there because my clients are going to be happy and satisfied, and I will too.
The strategic position of Albergo Al Sole is the primary reason why I am recommending it. With the time I also got to know the members of this family-run business and I understood that their passion and tireless commitment to provide the guests with a comfortable and like staying at home atmosphere is second to none in the area. These aspects are precisely reflected on the appearance of the building and the immaculate care which have been put both on the construction and on the maintenance of this hotel. Being so strategically inserted in the core of vicentino's industrial areas' connection roads, the Albergo can be sorrounded of quite heavy pollution especially Monday to Friday but this is normally stabilized since the showers in the territory are abundant during the sept. to june business peak. I can also imagine that it would be a recommended base to spend the night at before exploring the easily reacheable mountains (Asiago - 45', Piccole Dolomiti - 40' , Lavarone - 1h) and cities (Vicenza - 35', Marostica - 40', Bassano del Grappa - 50').

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 14 July 2017

We came to one MTB race, we were in the hotel before check in. The staff are exceptionally friendly, the rooms are neat, clean, with no complaints. We got the breakfast before the anticipated, simply super.
See you next year

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I always come to this hotel for my business trips to Vicenza. I just feel like home. Clean and space rooms, nice atmosphere, great breakfast and Silvano the owner and David in the reception are just incredible! If you look for a hotel for your business or holidays around Vicenzs definitely this is the one!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for three nights in August 2016.

The hotel is easy to find, there is free wireless internet and plenty of free parking spaces.

The hotel is family owned, on arrival was welcomed by the owner who doesn't speak English but this isn't a problem. Other members of the family do speak English.

A good selection of breakfast is included.

Would stay again.