“Great breakfast ”
Review of A21 Diner

A21 Diner
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Hurst Green
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Always great food and very friendly staff and welcoming . Best breakfast around. Good size and god price . Busy times may need to book

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Don't be put off by the slightly scruffy exterior, this is a top find! Full of character, fantastic food, huge portions, possibly the best milkshakes in the world. We had a late veggie brekkie brunch and loved it.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I have just been here on my hen do with my friends and all the staff were just fantastic! They couldn’t of done more for my friends and I. I also didn’t have to pay for my breakfast and I received a free toffee vodka milkshake which was amazing!! I thought it was a lovely gesture! My friends and I have left saying nothing but how lovely the food and the staff were, thank you for starting my hen do off with a bang, we will be back!

Reviewed 6 October 2018

We had the pancake stack and the full English breakfast. Huge portions,excellent quality and first class service

Reviewed 5 October 2018

We've driven past the diner many times, but on Tuesday we decided to pop in and grab breakfast. I don't go over the top on reviews....ever, but we had a full English breakfast which was actually perfect. Lovely quality food and I mean REALLY lovely. Super friendly service, food served in a normal amount of time for freshly cooked and such a generous portion neither of us was hungry for the rest of the day. Highly recommended (especially for breakfast). We'll definitely be recommending to friends and will be visiting again soon!