“Best Goa Stay Ever”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Krupa S
“Best Goa Stay Ever”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Me and three of my friends had come to Goa around 11th of May, and we had stayed at Lar Amorosa for 5 days.

LAR AMOROSA, surpassed our expectations by miles, we had seen the photographs online, before booking, but pictures do no justice to the actual experience. The hospitality, the food, the decor and everything else is just the best, there is nothing to complain about.

It was our Home away from home, and for Four girls coming to Goa, it had to be the safest place we were at. Dominic uncle,the owner of the place were the most jovial positive soul, it was  a delight to meet him every day, and we were extremely comfortable and happy with all the services catered to us by him and the staff.

The staff always looked out for us girls and arranged for travel at all odd hours and helped us explore Goa. Thank you Uncle, for helping us find an Homeopathic pharmacy for our medical emergencies and also driving us till there to get it on time.

Absolutely Loved Goa, but we loved our stay at the House far more, from the pool to the dinning room to the entrance foyer, we have memories from all these places which we will cherish for life. Hope to visit soon, and surely stay there.

Love,

Sophie W
Manchester, United Kingdom
“5 stars!”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I had my first trip to India in February. I stayed at the wonderful Lar Amorosa for 3 nights on recommendation from a friend. It is a small, family run business and the staff simply cannot do enough to help you.They were full of suggestions for things to do and places to go and this enabled me to utilise my time wisely and have the most incredible stay. The home cooked breakfasts are delicious and vary from day to day (and I'm a fussy vegetarian!). The room is immaculate and the wonderful staff come in daily to clean, make the bed and top up your filtered water. If it wasn't for the fact I was only staying for 3 nights then I think I would have spent more time in bed it was so big and comfy! I had a wonderful stay and will certainly be coming back soon!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
11 Jun 2017
Hi Sophie,

My apologies to reply so late onto this review, Let me start by thanking you for the review and the kind word to describe us. We were glad to have you at Lar Amorosa.
hope to see you again on your next visit to India.

Best regards Lar Amorosa Team
Juliette F
Jitu M
“Nice comfortable stay at Lar Armarosa”
Reviewed 6 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Our B&B stay at Lar Armarosa boitique home-stay for 4 days was comfortable and pleasant. The hosts and staff were jovial and helpful. They have well equipped pantry and laundry facility, that guests can use.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing