All reviews modern hotel business hotel great hotel taxi ride ferrari factory room service stayed one night plenty of parking internet connection air conditioned free parking checking in staff at reception business trip body lotion enjoyed my stay italian hotels
Reviewed 19 August 2018

The UNA Modena isn't luxurious or anything, but a decent business hotel with all the essentials covered -- a restaurant, a basic gym and free parking. Had lunch and breakfast at the restaurant, both meals were pretty good. The rooms are comfortable and has everything that you need, but decorated sparsely. No pictures on the walls for instance. Front desk was polite and helpful. Three small issues that deserve to be addressed: the free Wifi aggressively logs your device out a few moments after it goes to sleep. This gets very tedious very quickly as the user name and password are both random alphanumeric strings that need to be entered manually. The Technogym multi-function weights machine in the gym is also rather tough to figure out -- some illustrations on how to use it would be helpful. No coffee in the rooms, and the restaurant doesn't open till 7.30am, so tough luck if you need your caffeine fix earlier than that.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank kwsg
Daniele F, Direttore at UNAHOTELS Modena, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear Mr "Kwsg"
The advice given by our guests are always productive.
We are working to the Wifi connection for guarantee the best functioning.
Thanks for the adivese of the Technogym, we ll' insert the inllustrations that will help the guests.
Our restaurant is open for the breakfast from 07:00 am and our staff is available for coffee time to the bar incase the guests leave early.
We invite you to stay in our Hotel again so you can evaluate our commitment to work on your advice.
G. Manager

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

many times I‘m for business reasons in modena but never before I‘ve had such a good hotel as here. breakfast is extraordinary good, internet works well and constant, rooms are modern fitted, clean and comfortable. reception is open 24 hours a day ... so you‘ll never make a bad experience when checking in late ...

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr Manuel
Thank you very much for your compliments. I'll comunicate your consideration to our staff.
We work very hard for the satisfaction of our guests.
The best advertising for our job is the good experience of the people who choose to stay in our Hotel.
I hope to meet you again.
Best regards
G. Manager

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We were off to Ferrari for a factory tour and our local dealer recommended this hotel. It was very modern and well equipped, it was quiet and the bed was comfortable, a very nice well stocked buffet breakfast and a good cappuccino!
Would definitely stay here again if I needed a hotel in the area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Daniele F, Direttore at UNAHOTELS Modena, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Mr "PasseportLondon"
We have a big cooperation with Ferrari Company and it's a pleasure for us to know about your consideration for our Hotel and our service.
The buffet breakfast is our best point of satisfaction, because we work looking for the necessity and request of our guest for increase new idea and new solution to offer our customer.
I think the best pubblicity is the satisfaction of our guest, when they tell the feeling about the experiance .
I take the opportunity to say you thanks again and I hope to see you again in our Hotel so I'll be able to offer you our delicius coffee expresso.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I normally stay at the Planet Hotel as it’s across the street from the Ferrari Factory. This time it was full so chose UNA. The hotel is situated about 20 mins from Maranello so a car is necessary to get about as taxis are quite difficult.
The hotel itself is modern and very well appointed and the rooms clean, bright and cool during these hot days. The bathrooms too are modern and very clean. Breakfast was included and was excellent and the service from all the staff was perfect. Last but not least, the price was very reasonable, working out at about 86 Euro a night from memory. The one drawback for me personally was that I spend most of my time near Ferrari and it was convenient having the Planet to walk back to. Apart from that though, the hotel UNA was excellent and I highly recommend it.

Stayed: July 2018
Daniele F, Direttore at UNAHOTELS Modena, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Mrs Dalli
Thanks for your positive feedback. We are working to guarantee the best experiance for our guest with comfort and hospitality, trying to improve our quality standard.
We think about our single guest as a target to be reach by the best service
Awaiting for your next experiance in our Hotel.
R. Manager

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

My family sytayed at this hotel for one night to facilitate a visit to the Ferrari factory in Marinello.
The welcome was good, pleasant greetings and fast. The lobby was very well designed as you would expect on Italy!! Our rooms were well prepared and clean. Bathroom facilities were great and contained all the necessary items required from home.
Would recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mr Deo L
Thanks for your positive feedback.
We are working to guarantee the best experiance for our guest with comfort and hospitality, trying to improve our quality standard. We think about our single guest as a target to be reach by the best service
Awaiting for your next experiance in our Hotel.
Manager