See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My father had his school reunion here a little over a month ago and I joined along. From having pre-dinner drinks (we had Spritz) and finger foods outside to the dinner itself everything was quite enjoyable and extremely delicious! We had a mix of shareable plates to seafood courses, all of which were visually appealing. The wait staff were extremely helpful with their wine knowledge and knew enough English to make my time there comfortable.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Just wanted to pass on detail of this out of the way hotel in a small town called 'Fumo'. As I was visiting relations, I needed a local hotel as near to Casteggio (province of Pavia).

Le Vigne di Corvino is a 3 Star hotel with 19 rooms. I stayed there for a week and was happy with the service. The staff are welcoming and the general cleanliness of the hotel is good. I was surprised to see that the hotel was quite full during my stay, obviously it is known to a number of people. Le Vigne di Corvino is approx. 10 k from the motorway so a really good location to base if you are driving around. approx. 1 1/2 hours from Genoa, 1 hour from Parma and 1.20 hour from Milan.

Date of stay: August 2016
Reviewed 4 August 2016

I visited here with my father, who has limited mobility, for two nights. The hotel rooms are great, spacious and clean and fairly well equipped. My father's room had accessibility features in the bathroom which made it very comfortable for him. it was a first floor room, but there is a lift that makes that fine. We only had breakfast at the hotel, it's a fairly basic buffet with bread, croissants, ham and cheese, fruit and some cakes, but was mostly very good. There is a small bar area, but in the reception which means you can be social, I imagine it is nicer when there is warmer weather so you can sit out on the terrace. My only small gripe is that access at the front of the hotel was up 4 or 5 steps, I believe there was a ramp at the back of the hotel but with my father on crutches this would have been further for him and more tricky than the steps. all in all though, it was a very nice hotel stay and at a very reasonable price.

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 24 July 2016

We made two overnight stops here this summer, our first visits since the change of management. A lot has changed. The original bar and restaurant building is no longer used. The restaurant is now in the hotel building, replacing the conference room. Previously the prime function was the restaurant which catered mostly for the local bourgeoisie. The hotel was a secondary concern. These days the emphasis is upon the hotel itself, which caters primarily for the working population. Whilst it is a shame no longer to be able to observe the old-fashioned and elaborate service which was previously provided for the well-to-do, the compensations are several. The menu is more straightforward, the restaurant is more practical and the food is much cheaper. The hotel rooms are hardly changed. They are comfortable, clean, well-appointed and spacious. The location is ideal for us, providing a well-placed overnight stop. But that is merely a reflection of our own particular travelling habits.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

Organic food in the restaurant and comfortable rooms make this an exceptional place to stay. They went out of their way to accommodate our extra child, early breakfast of bio food included in price! Highly recommend this sweet little hotel just off the highway on route to France! Merci encore!!

Date of stay: January 2016