“what a beautiful house AND garden”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
thevinman...
Petaluma, California
“what a beautiful house AND garden”
Reviewed 28 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We arrived in Mondolfo on Monday and promptly greeted by the owner and her mom and close friend. We were given a thorough tour of the house and to our surprise and delight they offered us a quick walking tour of this charming town. What an absolute delight!
The house is very clean and modern with all the amenities one could want. The owner went WAY out of her way to make us feel welcome.
We were so happy here that we were able to extend our stay for 2 additional days.
The seashore is about 20 minutes by car and the beautiful seaside town of Marotto was delightful.
I returned to the US 2 days ago with wonderful memories.
I have started saving already for my next trip to this charming town rich in history
I cannot WAIT to return to Mondolfo and Casa Vacanze
BRAVA!!!!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
28 Apr 2015
Hi Vincent & Jef!
thank you very much for what you have written to us!
we hope your return trip went well!
We were very glad to have had the honor and privilege to meet you, you are wonderful people!

We hope to have you back with us soon in Italy!
Greetings from everyone:
My dad Massimo
my mom Emanuela
Anna the legendary!
Nicola my boyfriend!

Many Greetings! a hug from Mondolfo!
Giulia "the number 1 ahahaha!" ;)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$120
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing