Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
DayTrip57329463239

Owners were a nice end to a long and horrible day

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Sept 2023
Warm and inviting. Host took the time to carry our luggage in and introduce us to all amenities. Breakfast supplies were already prepared. She sheets and blankets smelled like fresh linen. It was very inviting and relaxing . Nothing fancy, just felt safe.
Date of stay: September 2023
Room Tip: Make sure the taxi driver understands the location. We took a hour long tour at high rates of...
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
    $330
  • Lol.travel
1.5 km from Artemis GreenHill
Free parking
The courtyard leading to the guest rooms.
  • Vio.com
  • Agoda.com
3.2 km from Artemis GreenHill
Pool
View more hotels in Artemida
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021

We booked this as an airport stop in between flights out of Athens and were not disappointed! We arrived late night to an attentive host who was up to greet us, a spotless room, (with disinfected toilet) and a lovely balcony with clear skies. The host was so pleasant and he had a some cute pets that he looked after well.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 28 August 2020

This is not a review of accommodation as we couldn't stay there.

Got a message while on flight from UK to Athens which landed at 9pm. Message said Expedia had double booked but he had found us alternative accommodation.

When we arrived, we drove to the alternative and were shown a room with a double bed. I was travelling with my brother so that didn't really work. After a bit of a discussion we were shown the room next door with a bed and sofa bed.

I wasn't too happy and explained I had specifically made the original booking as it had two beds in the description. The host said I hadn't messaged him to say I needed 2 beds, and kept repeating this.

We spent the night in the alternative which was ok ish but wasn't what I had booked - shared bathroom, we needed to make sofa bed

So if you book Artemis Greenhill, it may be ok, I don't know. But how our situation was dealt with was poor.

If you advertise 2 beds, the room should have 2 beds. The place we stayed the next night was exactly as described. It's not that hard.

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 22 March 2020

We were in a rush and I booked this place on my phone and stupidly did not look in depth at it. It was a upstairs room which had its own stairs leading up to it. The room was very old fashioned and all of the furniture was very old. The bathroom was the same. The owners were very nice and welcoming needs to spend some money on the room and advertise it as a room and not a hotel. You have to struggle to take your luggage up an unmade road to the house which is very, very steep. We didn't stay there, we left a booked another place. Sorry to leave such a poor review but it is the truth.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank cockneydave77
Reviewed 22 March 2020

Although a bit hard to find in the village (tip: don't use a GPS but Google Maps instead) we found it, of course on a hill ;o). We were helped by the owner of the small OK supermarket next to the main road. We arrived late in the evening so we could not see the surroundings. But the next morning we were pleasantly suprised. It is quiet, except for a few barking dogs. Very lovely, helpful and friendly owners, breakfast is simple and more then OK. The appartment has a communal living/breakfast room and a fully equipped kitchen with free thea and coffee supplies. Privacy enough. The room and bathroom were clean.

Room tip: The whole experience we had was soooo typical Greek, we loved it. The room and bathroom were clean and nice. Efgaristo Poli!
Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank ECS-NL
Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

My husband, friend and I stayed at this hotel. It is approx. 45 minutes away from the airport. The prices were VERY Good hence me booking here. Our host, Sotiri and His wife were so very welcoming. Sotiri picked us Up from the airport in his mini-van. It was needed as we explained to him over the phone that we had alot of luggage. He showed us around the area Artemis with pride. Lovely little city. He drove us to a greek restaurant (our request) of his choosing, left us there and picked us up after we were through. Their house is large, beautiful, clean and pet friendly. Breakfast was provided for me-homemade. I was leaving VERY early that morning. He then drove me to the airport for a small fee, of course. He later drove my husband and friend to the airport that day as they took another flight. Yes...he did breakfast TWICE!! Wifi and small toiletries available. Wonderful experience and Great conversation. We Will be back Sotiri. Thank you so very much!! HIGHLY recommended!!!

Date of stay: February 2020