All reviews cable tv governor's harbour sammy beaches island min internet
Reviewed 21 March 2018

I was working remotely and the internet was stable, the room was clean and business friendly. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make more stay pleasant. They also arranged a car for me once I arrived which was convenient and made travel back to the airport easy.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Sammy is so nice... no there isn't an ocean view it's in the heart of the small little community of North Palmetto Point... you would have to walk to a beach the closest would be about a 20 to 30 minute walk

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Eneri I
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 8 days in the Tropical Dreams Rentals. The sands family was very helpful and even offered us food on Sunday. Appartments are very clean and the location in Palmetto Point is just perfect for many exciting day trips. We van highly recommend this place (we stayed at the first level not on the ground floor, which I liked more)

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank trauhut
Reviewed 12 January 2017

The 2nd slice of Heaven on Earth we've ever been to, 2nd to our home in Alaska. Eleuthera is magical in and of itself, but it's the people like Sammy and Rose who steal your heart. They went above and beyond to make us feel at home in their wonderful Tropical Dreams. The place itself is incredible, clean and cozy, equipped with everything you'll need while there, air conditioned, laundry facilities, a wonderful back yard equipped with a ping pong table and hammocks. Tropical Dreams is located centrally on the island making it easy to go N or S for all the adventure you can get.
Sammy and Rose are a wealth of knowledge about the island and are warm and welcoming to talk about their beautiful place and share the "secret" spots. You will never go wrong going to Eleuthera and staying with Sammy and Rose. They are "heart" people, and for that we are blessed. Thank you so much for an amazing vacation. †

Room Tip: Rooms have everything you need, clean and cool.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank akcurleysue
Reviewed 24 December 2016

Tropical Dreams Rentals has an excellent 1 full size bed efficiency w/bathroom that sleeps one or two persons.It is air conditioned, w/television,cable & wifi, A microwave & small refrigerator & centrally located near Poponi Beach. It was just what I needed for my 1st time 3 night "Back To My Roots" visit to North Palmetto Point, Eleuthera. I was very pleased and would highly recommend Tropical Dreams to all of my family, relative,friends, classmates, colleagues & love ones. Keith A. Dames

Room Tip: All Rooms, Suites, & Floors are all "Good"!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family