“Pink Sand Cottage”
other traveller has booked this property
Looking  South .........Down the Beach Cottage Beach ............looking North down the beach
Check Availability
Open ( Studio ) layout
Cozy Sitting Area
Full Kitchen
View of Studio design
Queen Size bed ( Pillowtop Bed )
Front room view
Island artwork on walls
Bathroom with shower/ Washer & Dryer in Closet
The Cottage 'showing the private setting'
A Wedding on the Beach
Newllyweds Doug & Diane on their \'Special Day\'
The Happy Couple Signing  Marriage Book
Sunrise at The Pink Sand Cottage
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

virginia beach
“Pink Sand Cottage”
Reviewed 15 December 2010
person found this review helpful

The cottage was clean and exactly as the website presented. It was a walk down the steps to the beautiful Atlantic ocean. It is a very remote area so if doing nothing appeals to you, this is the place. food in the restaurants was expensive so we ate in most days. I did enjoy some roadside food and some ribs and a grouper burger at 4 Points in Rock Sound area. I'm not so used to the size of the moths (money bats they call them) and a few other tropical insects but overall my squeamishness was relatively low key. Found a great beach on the Carribean side which is where we spent most of our time beaching and snorkeling. As much as I enjoyed my vacation, I probably wouldn't go back because I need a bit more stimulation and a little more luxury. Oh, if you plan on going, bring a headlight lamp (one of those flashlights that you can put on your head) The power goes out quite often on the island and this was a savior for us.

NC
Reviewed 9 December 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Management Response
9 Dec 2010
We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you come back to Eleuthera.
Ken & Adele
weberkcs
Boston
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed 3 November 2010 for a stay in October 2010

The cottage is right on a gorgeous beach with great snorkeling at your door. Everything you need is in this cottage. The air conditioner is a little noisy but since there is a great breeze all the time you don't really need it. Use the safe to store your valuables learn from my mistake. The owner and caretaker were wonderful and very generous.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
GA
Reviewed 19 October 2010 for a stay in September 2010
person found this review helpful

Florida
Reviewed 24 September 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing