“A dream place to rent”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

visionguy
Montreal
“A dream place to rent”
Reviewed 13 December 2017 for a stay in January 2015

We never had the chance to rent the place because we are only 2 adults and the place is big but we where invited by the previous owner for a short stay. The place
was renovated a few years ago with love and respect of the land . Beautiful Abaco pin floor where kept and restore. Nice taste has been put in this renovation , most
of the bedrooms has the view of the ocean and court yard swimming pool. The beach access with the golf cart is on one of the most beautiful beach of Eleuthera.
If we travel with an other couple we will rent this place I can wait for that to happen.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
15 Dec 2017
We would love to have you as our guest!!!! Jane
corlynd
Benicia, California
“Beyond Beautiful🌺”
Reviewed 14 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

We've been on our fair share of trips, but how can we even describe one of the best trips we've ever had?!! Such a Magical Island!!

This home provides a warm welcome the minute you drive up and walk into the door! I'd find myself wandering to look and enjoy the decor and art. The kitchen was my husbands favorite place of all! He loves to cook and you could find everything you needed which made it nice. We came with five other friends and they seemed to not mind waking up to an amazing breakfast every morning, and New York Steaks at night! The pool was great! We pretty much lived in that area every evening. One night we had a "White Party" where everyone dressed in white! We invited our hosts, Scott and Jane over for dinner and everyone had such an amazing time chatting it up!
Having the golf carts to go to the beach with all kinds of floaty toys, umbrellas, and towels was really great! That private beach was always perfectly manicured everyday by Scott, our host. They want to go over and beyond to fulfill your dream week here, and THAT they did!
Every bedroom was large and you felt like it was a private cabana. The Master bedroom is like "Wow"!!!!! You'll have to see it to believe it! Mornings I'd find myself enjoying the Library room reading literature and enjoying my cup of java. Other days my coffee time in the morning would be out on the front porch area to take in the beauty of the beach and just sit there smiling in awe!

One thing I have to say about the people on this Island...besides Thailand, this special island of Eluethera should also be known as, "The Land of Smiles"!!

I'm so looking forward to our return in the very near future! I'm pretty sure Jolly Mon is on my list of visits too! Scott and Jane.. you two and your love of your homes and your welcoming others really shows! Thank you for your hospitality! We will be back soon!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing