See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Back again for a brief couple of days to recover from a busy time.
All I can say is Aunty B thank you
You looked after us so well... Home from Home with Aunty B
Your home cooked Irish fry is amazing...
Rooms are beautiful..

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

After a very long day on the road, we were graciously greeted by Barbara (sorry if I got the spelling wrong) even though we were approaching 10 p.m. She knew we were bone-tired so showed us to our room, provided us with some basic info, and wished us good night. In the light of day we looked around and were very pleased. Our room with en suite bathroom was equipped with the basic necessities, including a very comfy bed and down pillows; we accessed the adjacent living room with its oversized sofas; breakfast was yummy and served with a smile; walking sticks and umbrellas at the front door were a thoughtful touch; the shower's pressure was better than ours at home; the location is two minutes from the village's centre; and most of all, the hostess clearly cares about her guests' comfort. Need I say more?!
FYI, I am posting under my spouse's acct because I cannot get into mine.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017

This is a modern B&B that has been beautifully and thoughtfully designed. The owner, who lives on the premises, could not be more helpful. My wife is a non-walking wheelchair user and we have learned that 'disabled access' can mean many different things. Here it meant exactly what it said. The disabled 'suite' has a double and two single beds. It is accessed through a purpose built ramp at exactly the recommended gradient which leads to double french doors that could comfortably accommodate even the largest electric wheelchair. The toilet and wet room were almost perfect - and the owner listened carefully to the two small points that would make it truly perfect and I'm certain that she'll make these minor adjustments.
All in all the house could not have been more comfortable, the breakfast better nor the owner more welcoming. Ardara itself is an excellent location from which both to visit local sights of interest and to explore the coast up to Dunfanadhy and beyond.

A sheer pleasure to stay here. Highly recommended both for disabled people and any other visitor.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Auntie Bs for two nights! Its spotless, decorated to a seriously high quality, and great value for money! However the hostess is the key factor, she offers the great customer care...its like staying at your aunties!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Such a warm welcome, everything was first class Barbara is a fantastic host, rooms are tastefully decorated with lovely en suites which are very clean. Breakfasts in the dining
room are tasty and plentiful and there is a nice lounge to relax and have a coffee in.
There is nothing too much trouble for Auntie B to help and advise where to go.Will be
staying again next time I go to Ireland. Really enjoyed eveything