US$90
The Perrin Inn(Glengarriff)
US$80
  • Restaurant
US$96
Blue Pool Hostel(Glengarriff)(Great Value!)
US$57
  • Beachfront
Loughavoul Inn(Glengarriff)
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold world charmgarnish islandbantry bayyeats suiteold stylelovely viewsea viewbridal suitestunning locationwest corkstaff were very friendlypublic areasdining roomlovely hotelfamily roomdouble roombar food
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

We went here in the afternoon myself and my family and we all had our dinner, I had the beef it was beautiful but not enough vegetables or potatoes. My partner had the fish and he said it was soggy, under cooked and his salad was wilted . I then went up to the bar to order drinks and the man Adrian I think was his name and the girl with the glasses that was in and out of the reception just complete ignored it. Went here last year and the food was brill. It’s desperate

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank majella066
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in the Eccles hotel in march for two nights. From start to finish each and every staff member were amazing to deal with. Ultra friendly and warm yet very experienced. We are already planning a trip back. We had bar food which was really well presented and delicious. We had a lovely sea view, location couldn’t be better with a nice 5 Minute walk into the village. Highly recommend this hotel and if staying here Bernard’s bar on the main street is highly recommended also for lovely drinks, and great crack. the owner Bernard is great at what he does and i can see why this bar does so well. Thanks all for a great and memorable trip we will be back ...

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank M K
David M, General Manager at Eccles Hotel Glengarriff, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments, it was a pleasure having you here and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Kind Regards

David Manning

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here. Room was a good size and very clean. Power from shower was amazing. Very quiet and lovely view from room across the bay.

Reception staff polite and helpful. Some older waiting staff could do with brushing up on their service skills. Simple things such as taking an order correctly, giving correct cutlery/plate for shells for mussels, small things but things that do stand out when a hotel has a 3 or 4 star rating! These errors are somethibg I would expect in a 2 star or less. There was an excellent younger waitress who worked both the breakfast and dinner shifts in the dining room.

Food overall was very enjoyable but was pricey considering it was "bar food". They had the same menu in the bar and the dining room which we found surprising and a little disappointing.

Overall an enjoyable stay from a living social deal. Ideal if heading towards the Kenmare/Beara area.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
David M, General Manager at Eccles Hotel Glengarriff, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you very much for your feedback and i am delighted you enjoyed your stay.As we are always looking to better ourselves i would appreciate if you could email me directly so we can discuss your experience further.

Kind Regards

David Manning

dmanning@eccleshotel.com

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for one night for dinner bed and breakfast. The staff are exceptionally friendly and courteous.
The three course dinner was exquisite from my perspective as I loved the fish starter and the salmon main course with lemon cheese cake with fresh fruit and sorbet to finish as a sweet. The other meals on the menu were also well presented and according to my wife the lamb was really tasty and the sticky toffee pudding luscious.
The Guinness was also spot on.
The views from the room overlooking the bay was picturesque with the facilities in the room to a good standard.
Would love to come again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night with my wife and granddaughter. Accommodation was nice though we did ask to be moved to a nicer room. We had a triple room on the 4th floor which wasn’t great for hanging out in, which we knew we would be doing having an 8 year old with us so we’re moved to a bay room on 2nd floor which was sooo much better. We did eat in the restaurant on the Monday evening which I am afraid to say was very poor in quality so wouldn’t eat dinner here again, but at €63 for the 3 of us including breakfast (which was lovely) I would stay here again. This deal was through escapes.ie and included €20 dining credit. Absolute bargain. Best thing about the place is the charm of the hotel and the great staff!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family