“Hearty meal or a light bite in a lovely atmosphere”
Review of Bunker's

Bunker's
Ranked #9 of 27 Restaurants in Killorglin
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped in here on my cycle of ring of Kerry. Bike racks just across the road. There is a lovely cafe which is adjoining the pub so a choice of atmosphere available. Variety of food available, delicious and great service.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We went there twice during our two night stay in Kerry area.

Enjoyed everything. Everyone was friendly. We tried different beer and ordered roast beef, fish and chips.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We had a family dinner and the food we had was great. No complaints, just friendly staff affordable prices and a pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

On arrival I had to wait a couple of minutes by the door way as although there were lots of staff to & fro but the place was so busy, almost every table filled so I thought it better be worth the wait. There was no sign to tell me to wait to be seated. It is a restaurant. After a few minutes I went to the counter and asked if there was a table for 1. I found a table for myself, then got served by a friendly waitress. I had a soft drink and ordered a turkey and ham dinner which came with boiled veg and mash and gravy. It was very tasty nothing was under/over cooked it was presented well and it came out within 5 to 10 minutes of me ordering.
I then chose the apple crumble and custard dessert, which also came out pretty quickly, coffee as well, very friendly staff, the crumble dessert was so lovely and tasty I told the waitress to compliment the chef. So all in all a very nice meal and friendly staff. I would come here again and recommend. The place was so busy and staff in and out of the kitchen, there was a good vibe.

1  Thank tom_wales09
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic, fresh and delicious. Some great tasting meals and a few vegan options too. Good value for money. Service was excellent. Great spot for a bite to eat on the Ring of Kerry.

1  Thank DDsoccer C