“Lovely, unique jewelery”

NU goldsmith
Ranked #11 of 31 Shopping in Dingle
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Handmade contemporary jewellery in Dingle, Co. Kerry. Original design influenced by simple living in West Kerry. I love to work alone in my studio/shop and enjoy the concentration of my bench work. Please make an appointment if intending to visit as I do not work regular hours. Work Life Balance is very important to me.
Reviewed 9 December 2015

A grand experience. Had a custom ring made and shipped to USA, it is very one of a kind, and I get compliments whenever I wear it. Check her work out when in Dingle

Niamh U, Owner at NU goldsmith, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2015

Hi ,
Thank you so much. Hope to see you again in Dingle.
Niamh.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

If you happen to be visiting Dingle, the NU Goldsmith gallery/shop is a 'MUST VISIT'! The gallery is full of beautiful jewellery designed by Niamh Utsch who very kindly spent time with me explaining her work and how each piece is unique - I wanted everything ! Well worth a visit !

Hi Siobhan!
Merci bien...looking forward to seeing you in 2016.
Niamh.

Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

We were delighted and thrilled with the wedding rings that Niamh designed for my wife and I. Niamh really captured our individual personalities as well as making a connection between our two designs. Niamh has a great eye and our rings have been admired by all that have seen them. Thanks a million Niamh.

Niamh U, Owner at NU goldsmith, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2015

Hi Aileen and Cait,
Congratulations! I loved making the rings for you...thank you. See you soon I hope! Niamh.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

We wandered into a small art gallery and really liked the owner's ring. She referred us to NU, which was a few doors down. We went in there the next day. The jewelry that Niamh makes is creative and unique. I started trying on rings while my boyfriend and I started discussing what we liked (and could afford). Niamh started pulling out raw materials, and drawing pictures. She started trying to assemble the materials in a way where we could imagine the final outcome for both of our rings. We finalized the ideas and paid for the rings. She made them within a few days so we could have them before we left the country. We were both surprised and how lovely they looked in person. I am so happy we met her because now we both have these beautiful one-of-a-kind rings!

Niamh U, Owner at NU goldsmith, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2015

Hi Shannon, I just loved making your rings...so personal and so different. Thank you! Niamh

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 September 2015

We first saw Niamh’s work on a ring she made for a woman we met at the Dingle Music Shop. She highly recommended her work. We thought maybe we would find our wedding rings at NU Goldsmith. When we walked into her gallery her work was classy, artistic, creative, and had such beautiful lines. We bought two rings that we originally planned to use as our wedding rings. However, when we got back to the states we decided to ask Niamh to make custom wedding rings for us. We loved her style and philosophy of making unique, one of a kind rings. Our journey with Niamh began … I drew the design and sent them to Niamh. We corresponded via email in order to get everything just right. Niamh was wonderful guiding us through the process. Our rings turned out so perfectly, uniquely… US!!! WE LOVE THEM!!! Niamh’s artistry and craftsmanship made our vision come to life. We have a piece of Niamh and Ireland with us forever!

Niamh U, Owner at NU goldsmith, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2015

Thank you! I know that the rings will be worn with love and happiness. Congratulations to you both on your marriage. Niamh.