“Crowds but...”

Cuisines: Chinese, Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had driven by many times and always saw a big crowd outside. After our visit, it’s pretty clear people are not there for the food, which was simply ok. Brie cubes were still cold inside, chowder was watery, and our scampi pasta over cooked... the service was very nice though, and the atmosphere is cozy. Come for a pint but don’t stay for a meal.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Nice surroundings food very good service very good,nice location , good central location staff very efficient, also takeaway food available presented well

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I had the beef with Broccoli in oyster sauce and Mary had the chicken pot pie (which she said "was the BEST that she has ever had" and she knwos her chicken pot pies). So there you have it, unusual but never the less outstanding.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We ate here on NYE and it was very nice. My boyfriend had the goats cheese starter and the lamb as his main, he was very impressed. I have the chilli salt chicken wings as my starter and the satay as my main, they were both lovely. I would recommend.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

We stopped and had a drink on our way to Dingle and decided to get a take away chinese .Great staff - friendly and efficient so far so good.But when we opened the chinese take away and saw the colour of the the sweet and sour chicken which was basically an atomic coloured sauce with awful chicken and the rest of the meals were equally terrible and not cheap we were terribly disappointed.This is a pity because for somewhere like that which has everything else so right but then for the food(take away) to let it down so badly is puzzling.I would highly recommend it apart from the chinese take away and don't know what the restaurant /bar food is like.It would have to be better than the chinese take away which was quite frankly awful.