“Peaceful, retreat for morning afternoon tea or lunch + Yummy homemade chocolates! R”

Moorabool Valley Chocolate By Design
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Batesford
Reviewed 28 December 2015

This is a quiet, restful place nestled unseen beside Geelong Ring Road and Ballarat Rd. It has a simple menu of beautifully home cooked scones, quiches, pies , ploughman lunch as well as cakes, desserts and a great assortment of homemade chocolates. A great place to chat and relax with friends. Indoor and outdoor eating available. It is very much like a friendly 'tea room' . On weekends bookings are advisable. Not open on evenings.,

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

Lovely lunch on a rainy day. Came as a group of 8. Food was pretty good, but my mum's pie seemed to have been microwaved, shame. Service was okay. The girl training on the register was real sweet. Desserts and chocolates were great! Overall it was a good time.

1  Thank ashmirae
Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

Travelled all around Geelong my whole life and had never visited this place.

We called in and both had a hot chocolate and purchased some beautiful hand made chocolates for mums day next weekend. Too many to choose from. Place was very cosy and all the staff were very friendly we will definitely be back.

1  Thank DukenParis
Reviewed 2 May 2015

I have been a regular visitor here for the last 6 years. Lynne was wonderful when I needed my daughters name made in chocolate (my daughter has severe food allergies) going as far as ordering new utensils for the job.
If you like pasties this is the place to come. Home made pasties with relish....mmmmmm. We always bring our visitors here and they love the place too. Thank you for wonderful service and always making us feel so welcome.

1  Thank Angela P
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 April 2015

Wow lisa b , you must have been so bored that day and blind to write such a horrible review or should I say a book. last week myself and four of my girlfriends went here and we had such a lovely time and the food and hot chocolate was amazing . the staff were very friendly and lyn goes out of her way to help you . I will surely be back here again . the chocolates are to die for just love the place , keep up the good work guys.

6  Thank Jennifer B