Review Highlights
3hr workshop, fantastic time.

I’d been meaning to book myself in on David’s workshop for a while. Finally I got myself semi... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
ZoeH869
Chippenham, United Kingdom
Jewellery workshop

What a fabulous time spent with David on one of his workshops . We were a group of 2 friends with... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2018
Tilch
Sidmouth
via mobile

All reviews jewellery workshop engagement ring jewellery making wings my mum an amazing experience hour workshop group of friends fantastic afternoon silver commission ideas wedding bangles piece teacher hand
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Wow what a day this turned out to be! I booked in for a full day workshop with David and the nearer it got to the day the more nervous I became....this would be something completely new to me and I knew I would be out of my comfort zone. However, that disappeared straight away - David is very welcoming and friendly and puts you at your ease. He helps you to understand what you are doing and get to grips with the tools you are using. I thought I would come out with something which looked like a 4 year old had made but I was amazed and totally proud of my finished products - a silver bangle and three stacking rings. This was an amazing experience and a fun day, and one I will remember for a long time.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018

A fabulous half day workshop with David. Such a warm welcome with friendly and helpful advise throughout. So thrilled with our bracelets. A very memorable 40th birthday treat for us both. Highly recommend you have a go, you'll be amazed what you can make!

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank Sally B
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I'd never picked up a saw let alone soldered anything before I went to my first workshop with David. I was lucky enough to have 1 2 1 time with him and came away with this beautiful bangle made by me. I'm going back next week to make myself a birthday present and I can't wait.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2018

I was lucky enough to attend a three hour workshop with David. I'd never done anything like this before & left with a gorgeous silver bangle made by me (!) - from melting the silver to the finished piece.
David was great & everyone left with a piece of jewellery they loved.
Really enjoyed & hope to go again soon.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered an amythest set rung from David and I couldn't be more pleased with it. I asked him to make changes after ordering and he couldn't have been more helpful or patient. I can't recommend David or his work highly enough. Needless to say I've ordered again from him and my second ring in equally stunning. I've had lots of compliments on both of them. Amazing guy, fabulous jewellery, go on, you won't be disappointed

Date of experience: August 2017