“Amazing”

David Ayling Goldsmith
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Corsham
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The aim of these Workshops will be to introduce you to the skills used to create a unique piece of jewellery. From design, through to the making of, you will be guided through each step so at the end of the course you will go home with a finished piece of jewellery of your making. If you wish to work in Silver or Gold you can either bring your old jewellery to rework or purchase it from me.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Peace, calm, expertise ... fantastic Helpful and informative jeweller with empathy and a brilliant way to design and make your wedding rings or just a unique piece of jewellery

1  Thank stephanelle21

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wow what a day this turned out to be! I booked in for a full day workshop with David and the nearer it got to the day the more nervous I became....this would be something completely new to me and I knew I would be out of my comfort zone. However, that disappeared straight away - David is very welcoming and friendly and puts you at your ease. He helps you to understand what you are doing and get to grips with the tools you are using. I thought I would come out with something which looked like a 4 year old had made but I was amazed and totally proud of my finished products - a silver bangle and three stacking rings. This was an amazing experience and a fun day, and one I will remember for a long time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A fabulous half day workshop with David. Such a warm welcome with friendly and helpful advise throughout. So thrilled with our bracelets. A very memorable 40th birthday treat for us both. Highly recommend you have a go, you'll be amazed what you can make!

2  Thank Sally B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I'd never picked up a saw let alone soldered anything before I went to my first workshop with David. I was lucky enough to have 1 2 1 time with him and came away with this beautiful bangle made by me. I'm going back next week to make myself a birthday present and I can't wait.