“Best Chicken Burger in Town.”
Review of SUPERFRY

SUPERFRY
Ranked #18 of 43 Restaurants in Portstewart
Reviewed 10 August 2018

After a night in the bar wanted a quick bite before going home. Turn to my favoutite - Chicken Fillet Burger. Superfry hit the spot. Sooo fresh and succulent, I can highly recommend this spot for a great take away!

Reviewed 25 July 2018

i purchased take away fish & chips on 23rd july 2018...the fish batter was crisp on the outside and gooey inside, the fish (cod) was dry and wasnt white and fresh. the chips seemed to be re-heated. my husband and I were very dissappointed again, as we bought these in 2017 and were the same poor quality..could not eat it.
The reason I went back to superfry was to see if it was just bad luck.... as in the summer of 2016 the fish and chips were one of the best fish and chips we had tasted. so good we went back with friends and family in 2016.
Superfry will need to improve their fish batter and chips before I return.

1  Thank xabimillar
Reviewed 24 July 2018

However you imagine the nicest seaside chips you will get them here!!!! Salt vinegar paper in your hand .... Chip heaven

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Called in today for a bite after our day at the Port.

Friendly service, tasty food (inc excellent chips) and not greasy at all.

Maybe a bit slow but still comforting to know all was freshly made.

Well worth the visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Tried this chippy for the 1st time along with a friend. He had the chicken fillet burger meal and I had Cod and chips. The chips were terrible, hard as cardboard and seemed as tho they were recooked after lying in the fryer a while. The batter on the Cod was awful and ruined what would have been a decent fillet of fish. The mates chicken fillet burger was also poor. And all expensive as well. Not be back.