“The best chippy on North Coast? Really.”
Review of SUPERFRY

SUPERFRY
Ranked #18 of 43 Restaurants in Portstewart
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Tried this chippy for the 1st time along with a friend. He had the chicken fillet burger meal and I had Cod and chips. The chips were terrible, hard as cardboard and seemed as tho they were recooked after lying in the fryer a while. The batter on the Cod was awful and ruined what would have been a decent fillet of fish. The mates chicken fillet burger was also poor. And all expensive as well. Not be back.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

There is a reason Superfry has been around for so long, it truly is one of the best takeaways around. My family always went here for a chippy tea. I fully recommend the veggie options, like everything else, they're cooked fresh to order, so the wait is more worth it.

1  Thank BronaghLovesBlog
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I have to say my first & now only visit, to this place wasn’t good. The batter on the fish soggy. Chips mushy and to crown it all, we sat in and they didn’t have any plates! Impossible to eat my fish! Very disappointed. Money wasted.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Called in Feb 9th ordered single Cod £4.30 . Only one in at that time . Waited approx 15 minutes on my food which was wrapped and l left . When i unwrapped it l discovered that the fish was a Black mess fried to a frizzle ..
This is the single worst piece of fish l have ever seen .only fit for the bin .. A sign on the wall welcomes comments to TripAdvisor well I’m glad to oblige

1  Thank norclaw
Reviewed 31 December 2017

I live in portstrewart and i could easily eat out of it every night. The tv suppers are massive and colUd easily feed 2 people. The battered cod fills the box and has great crispy batter. The staff are nice and friendly and willing to make changes to your order if you want someting done differently for example different things in the tv suppers. After over 30 years they're still my first choice of takeaway. I even get it delivered regularly which is even better