“Lovely ice cream! ”

Add it.
Cafe Mauds Portstewart
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Portstewart
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Visited with family during the week. There are about 14 flavours to choose from and the ice cream is very tasty. Definitely nicer than the overpriced Morellis down the street! Slightly mor expensive than other Maud's around the country!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I have always been a big fan of Maud's icecream. Unfortunately it is at one end of the street, and I think it suffers from losing trade because of that . Staff are always very pleasant , and best ice cream in town.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

This evening I popped into mauds to get a honeycomb tub as I had it before and thought it was scrumptious although usually when you get a nice one it's a one off but not here. Tonight I went in for another tub of honeycomb icecream and it was just full of flavor.
My partner was also with me and he is super fussy and doesn't like anything except vanilla which he got and he also thought the vanilla was just perfect♡

I never write reviews but people need to try the honeycomb from Mauds of Portstewart you'll be hooked♡

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

A great spot! Simply a delight if you love ice cream and sweets. When there I found it so difficult as to what ice cream I should choose. A previous reviewer talked about the poor bear but I went for Poo bear's ( ( - ; ) Maud's is clean, tidy and obviously well managed. I love the place and I love taking my my children and their children there as they love the place too. Hundreds and thousands adore Maud's - I 'poke' you not!

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

This brand is a bit of an icon, and well deserved. The choice of ice creams is delicious. It's mainly a Carry-out