“Very good value for money.”
Review of Cromore Restaurant

Cromore Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 43 Restaurants in Portstewart
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Very good food and great service too. There is a large choice of menu options and portions were generous too.

CarolL416, Manager at Cromore Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your kind review. We welcome feedback from all of our customers. I would like to thank you for choosing Cromore Halt and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Service is fantastic, staff all very helpful and friendly. Kirsty especially went the extra mile to provide allergen information.

Called in about half past 5 and had a 15 minute wait so perhaps you may wish to book.

Vegetarian menu is limited - only 3 options and only 1 was vegan friendly which was disappointing for some members of my party.

Chicken goujons were some of the nicest I've tasted!! Meal was reasonably priced.

Dear valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your lovely review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your meal experience with us. I will certainly pass on your kind comments to Kirsty. I would like to thank you for choosing Cromore Halt and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

Just been to the north coast for 2 weeks holiday and had lunch here a couple of times with family and again with friends and also work colleagues. On every occasion the meal was excellent. It would be grossly unfair to the kitchen & waiting staff to complain. The restaurants along the seafront seem to capture all the headlines, don't miss a great lunch at the Cromore because it does not have a seaview. I've been to the cromore over a good number of years and it is consistently good. Sunday lunch can be a bit more crowded, but week days, lunch is 1st class.

1  Thank smakibbfb

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your lovely review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your meal experience at Cromore. We value feedback from all of our customers. I would like to thank you for choosing Cromore and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Called in here as staying across the road. Three adults and two kids. Arrived in and it was busy but got table straight away. The waitress was so friendly. We placed our order mum wasnt feeling the best and not big eater so she asked could she have of the kids menu having there rump steak. She offered pay couple pound extra if need be even though steak was on kids menu. Girl said okay. Food came out was adults steak and when asked this isnt kids meal took back to the chef and it came back to the table with a remark from the chef your an adult you get adult steak. Have been in restaurants before not a bother doing for mum.

I ordered fish in a crispy batter notice i said crispy batter not dripping in grease and not cooked right where batter was still raw. Not even that have had bigger fish from a tin hardly any cod there. Waitress took it away say sorry will sort this told her dont bother chef cant deep fry batter cod. Should not be a chef.

When came to pay blonde hair manager noticed we had three kids meal prices on our bill. So produced a diffrent bill with adult price on it and didn't take the fish of it but said sorry wasnt to your liking.

Dog would of turned his nose up on it. Chef should be ashamed of himself or herself.

2  Thank michaelhunter46
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

We ate here on our last night and was not disappointed we had the shared nachos huge portion and steak chicken combo and burger all large portions
The restaurant was very busy but service was still efficient and friendly
I recommend this place to eat very highly

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for your lovely review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your meal experience at Cromore. We value feedback from all of our customers. I would like to thank you for choosing to dine here and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.