“North West 200 2018”

Cuisines: Contemporary, British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

Splendid. All food and cocktails served promptly. Can’t praise this establishment for its food highly enough.

1  Thank Iris B

Reviewed 16 May 2018

My companion and I went to the Anchor Bar for supper when we arrived in Portstewart. It's a popular place with a nice atmosphere and good service. My companion, a vegetarian, was impressed that the menu offered 3 main course menu options, and she rated her teriyaki noodle stir fry as "excellent" and her side salad as "very good" I got the honey chilli chicken and it was good.

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Very noisy place. Even supply earplugs ! Rooms clean and nicely done but cannot recommend unless you want to go to the nightclub of course!

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

We had a very enjoyable finner in the downstairs bar. Staff were friendly and efficient. Food service was fast, with above average pub food seved. Local food was included.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner came here on Sunday evening. We were told there would be a twenty minute wait and given menus to read. Within ten minutes we were seated and orders taken. Food arrived shortly after and was delicious! My partner ordered steak and I had the steak and Guinness pie...both meals were excellent. Waiting staff were very attentive and well mannered. I actually can't believe this is only my first time visiting... Will definitely be back. Great value for money.

1  Thank casmyth90