“Lunch”

Cuisines: Contemporary, British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Called in on spec with my wife for lunch. We had the seafood chowder which was excellent. Good, friendly service. Would recommend.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

Yes - best risotto - in Ireland. Seriously, try it. We ate at the bar and the bartenders were very friendly and were quick to fill up our glasses. We had a great time here!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

My husband and I received a lovely birthday treat vouchers for a meal from our son and daughters ,we went in December 2017 ,We both had starters I had garlic mushrooms omg they were huge and really lovely Hubby had sticky ribs so very tasty indeed ,I then had a lovely katza curry dish with large strips of chicken in batter and portion of rice which was delicious I have to say I was not fit to eat it all it was so filling lol,my husband had herd and bird I think it was called with a large bowl of strips of steak and chicken in a lovely pepper sauce with a veg very deeply filled plate but he ate it all and was very impressed with it.lovely dining experience staff very friendly and lovely restaurant with a great menu so much choice on it will defiantly be back.Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Had received a good recommendation about the anchor bar so thought I would give it a go. The seafood chowder starter was ok but the steaks for main course were not fresh and were over cooked. Nobody thought to ask how the meal was even when they took most of it back to the kitchen on clear up. So many other good options in the area so vote with feet and find elsewhere.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Just after xmas !! Fancied something different the katza curry with rice was recommended and it was lovely and reasonable priced... my husband also loved his pasta dish definitely we shall return well done