“Absolutely fabulous”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Views

Picturesque countryside
The Downhill
Mussenden Temple
Enjoy farming life
Enjoy the wonders of nature
The Sperrin Mountains
1 of 4 Bedrooms
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mitchell1...
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Absolutely fabulous”
Reviewed 25 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

This Bungalow is 5 star in every way. Very clean and comfortable. We would thoroughly recommend this holiday home. Suitable for all ages from the very young and to the needs of the elderly. Would definately go again. We had a wonderful time.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spaciousness of the property
Liked least: Having to come home
happyholi
“Return visit as outstanding as the first.”
Reviewed 18 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

We booked The Views for a return visit over new year and again it did not disappoint! The house is immaculate and has everything you could think of.

Our group of 6 adults and 6 children ranging from 6years to my 5 week old son enjoyed the ample space the house has to offer, the kids enjoyed the playroom within the house and the big kids (the dad's) had fun in the pool room outside! Frances and William are excellent hosts making us feel welcome from the start and ensuring we had all we required providing high chairs and a travel cot which meant we had less to pack. We left a few items behind and Frances even went to the trouble of parcelling these up and posting them back to us!

Overall I would highly recommend this as a place to stay, the beds are the most comfortable you will ever sleep in and I know we will be returning again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything - it's a time away to relax and enjoy my sisters company away from our busy lives
Liked least: I would love to be able to bring my dog to enjoy the walks and beach.
Alain6919...
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Luxury”
Reviewed 1 January 2015 for a stay in November 2014

Absolutely first rate . Stayed with my son who was back for a week. Lovely views and outstanding accommodation.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
People with pets
PaulMac19...
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Limavady's best keep secret, keep it quiet I want to be able to rent it again and again!”
Reviewed 21 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

My only reluctance in writing this is I may open the flood gates and find it hard to rent it again myself given this review will be an honest account of our fantastic experience.

Frances and William are fantastic hosts who from the first email were so helpful and considerate to our needs.

My wife and I traveled with our 3 children aged 9-13 plus my sister-in-law and and her two daughters. The accommodation is in a beautiful elevated location around 4 miles from Limavady town centre the views are exceptional and while the web page helps paint the picture of what to expect the actual property is way beyond what a web site can portray.

We used taxis as we only stopped for a weekend and would have needed an 8 seater or 2 cars but I would recommend hiring a car.

I'm from Limavady but for those not familiar with the area Limavady is surrounded by areas of outstanding natural beauty with notable highlights being the Giants Causeway, the Antrim coast and the historical City of Londonderry. Golfers will be in heaven with outstanding inland and lynx courses in abundance including the famous Royal Portrush.

The property itself is finished to an incredibly high standard, William and Frances have obviously put huge thought and expense into creating a home from home. Highlights include the games room, the wet rooms and power showers, the views, the overall finish, the mattresses and pillows (I'm an advocate of quality in this area myself and few places meet my expectation - Frances and William your surpassed them!!!)

I know I'm gushing the praise out here but I've stayed in many beautiful hotels and places and I'm fortunate my family and I live in one also. The highest praise I can therefore give is I won't stay anywhere else when I visit Limavady now - so being its available after this review of course!!

Lastly a word of special thanks to William and Frances who went way beyond the expected in their ensuring our stay was 5 star in every sense.

Liked best: Everything absolutely everything
Liked least: Nothing
petloverB...
bangor
“Perfect home from home for a holiday!”
Reviewed 1 September 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We stayed in The Views for a week with 4 generations of family - the oldest being 87 - the youngest 8 months and it's just perfect! The house is everything you would want in self catering accommodation, there was nothing that we needed that wasn't there. All the furniture, fittings and equipment are of the highest standard and the beds are very comfortable indeed. Frances and her husband - the owners were there to greet us and show us round with a lovely welcome of fresh scones and chocolates! Even the kitchen cupboards had loads of supplies such as tea, coffee, cooking oil, sauces etc - weve stayed in a lot of self-catering properties and The Views is by far the best!
Talking of views the house has 2- front & back & the sunsets are beautiful. The surrounding area is one of the best to travel round in N.Ireland - from Benone beach through to the Giants Causeway you will never be short of places to go and Limavady itself is a lovely wee town with Hunters Bakery and coffee shop not to be missed!
If you're looking for comfort, lots of space and wonderful scenery go ahead and book The Views -we hope to return again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beds are so comfy!
Liked least: Nothing- everything was thought of.
Your age range 50-64
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing