“Excellent food”
Review of Ocho Tapas Bistro

Ocho Tapas Bistro
Ranked #1 of 70 Restaurants in Portrush
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Description: Relaxed, informal dinning, with sharing plates, romantic as loving is sharing.spanish fusion with local artisan produce , great local seafood from portrush and north coast , causeway coast and Glens produce, fresh seafood,local beers and ales also serving great wines. Children's menu with lunch and early bird menus
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went here to eat as a birthday treat for my daughters 16th birthday and I have to say the food was amazing. Lots of different Tapas to choose from and as we got there for the Early Bird menu it was very reasonably priced too. The staff were lovely and the restaurant is cozy and welcoming. Definitely worth a visit of you are in the area.

1  Thank Sharon M

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Recommended to us by our B&B host, we very much enjoyed our dinner at Ocho. The staff had a table waiting for us, were very friendly and helpful, and made great suggestions. We ordered the bread appetizer (YUM), shared the paella, and enjoyed the most delicious Sangria. I was nervous about ordering it with the word "cinnamon" in the description but it was actually a very slight cinnamon taste and super yummy. The desserts looked amazing, but we were stuffed - so save room for them in advance!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

First time in Portrush, Ocho Tapas was near our Hotel. It didn't disappoint. The tapas selections were great we liked everything.

Reviewed 26 September 2018

Dear Sean and Trudy,

I felt I should contact you to express how happy myself and my family were after our dining experience at your beautiful restaurant.

The food and service was outstanding.

I would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending your establishment to anyone.

You have created a location/experience that you can be proud of.

Well done all.

I am sure we will return.

Regards,

Frank.

trudybrolly, Owner at Ocho Tapas Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Culture1232,
Thank you for your review . we are so pleased that yu and your family had a good dinning experience and hope you can return soon.we will pass on your comments to our team.
Regards Trudy and Sean

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Great food, lovely staff and a brilliant atmosphere. We hadn't booked a table but we made to feel very welcome. The food was really tasty especially the desserts and the staff genuinely seemed to care that we were happy and enjoying the food. Will definitely be back here.