“Another fab meal🍸🍸🍸”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Returned to the mermaid last night had another fab meal... as it was a Thursday the place was busy but not to mad like a Friday and Saturday we got a lovely table at the window overlooking the harbour...they run a midweek menu which is excellent value 2 courses for £12.95...we choose for starters chilli chicken tortillas and salt and chilli prawns for mains fillet steak for me and chorizo spiced chicken for my partner ..all off the food was excellent orders taken quick and food served hot and fresh service was excellent...it was washed down by a nice bottle off canyon road rose very reasonable at £12 ..the mermaid in my opinion is my fav but all the ramore restaurants worth a visit

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Had a chili chicken on caesar salad starter which was beautiful and steak for main meal cooked to perfection with a gorgeous creamy pepper sauce and crispy onions unreal will definitely be back

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I have eaten in this chain of restaurants numerous times and they are all great and very reasonable. The Mermaid is probably the best in the chain for food. The food is gorgeous, always well presented and sumptuous. They have special mid-week offers on and these are hard to resist and excellent value for money. I have eaten most dishes on the menu and have never had a bad meal yet. I don't eat deserts but apparently they are awesome. Staff are great as well. My favourite seat is overlooking the chefs doing the cooking, amazing. I will ,be going here for years to come.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Lovely restaurant on the harbour, I ate here with my partner and the food was excellent. The restaurant had a very nice vibe, the decor was well suited, the staff were very friendly and there was plenty of choice on the menu. I had the fillet steak and it was delicious, a small negative is that the waitress didn’t provide the most efficient service e.g not offering sauces with our dinner. Overall, lovely restaurant and I’d highly recommend.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We were a party of 10 and had a lovely meal there on 30th Dec the food and service was excellent ...although a few more prawns on my main course would have been nice ..... we were sitting at a high table and there was a lack of high stools with backs not so good for "older diners"

Date of visit: December 2017