“Busy,Popular Bistro”
Review of Inn on the Coast

Inn on the Coast
Ranked #19 of 70 Restaurants in Portrush
Dining options: Reservations
Description: A lovely family friendly restaurant and bar which boasts an animal friendly section. Serving beautiful food and providing superb customer service.
Reviewed 5 October 2018

We didn't have a booking and arrived late in the evening. The restaurant was full, but we had a drink and got a table after a short wait only. The food and service were very good. Would recommend booking.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

We were lucky to get a seat as this restaurant is obviously popular. Service was good as was the food. Seems to be also dog friendly like the hotel.

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here and the food was nice I had the wedges with chilli and sour cream a bit on the dear side got about 7 wedges with a drizzle of chilli sauce and a small pot of sour cream. My wife got a toastie which was nice a handful of rocket and some nachos with sweet chilli sauce which seemed had an overpowering garlic taste. The kids meals were a bit on the dear sided at £6 each. My oldest son got penne pasta which he really enjoyed. My youngest son got sausages beans and chunky chips which he enjoyed. The house tap beer is really good. Overall nice meal which was made better with the excellent service.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

After we finally got to see the Giant's Causeway, we returned to our hotel for a late (for us) dinner. We weren't very hungry so Hubby ordered nachos and I got the Caesar salad. The nachos were different than what we get in the US, but still good. Not as spicy, but ingredients were fresh. The Caesar, unfortunately, was saturated with dressing. It was tough to eat. I ate what I could. I was in a good mood because it was my birthday and I enlisted the help of our server, Niall, to suggest a dessert to celebrate. We decided on a sticky toffee pudding (my first) with both cream and ice cream. It was delicious and I can't wait to try another one. Niall was instrumental in making the birthday meal a success. His performance raised the rating one star.

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Stated two nights and had brilliant sleep. Staff were wonderful. Breakfast was ok, we had booked dinner for two nights but we're disappointed with the meal on first night