“Satisfaction Guaranteed ”
Review of Tilly's

Tilly's
Ranked #2 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Portrush
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Called in here yesterday for lunch. Had the Cheese and Red Onion Relish Toastie which came served with Side Salad and Coleslaw. As per usual the food was lovely and also met lots of lovely dog owners, what’s not to like. Also my little miniature Dachshund loved it as well. Great place to go to when in Portrush with your dog. Wish there were more places in Northern Ireland like this.

1  Thank eileenp560

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Clean and warm. Quick efficient service. Menu quite limited which I don’t mind but food freshly made. The best thing is being able to sit in a cafe with my dog! And look at other dogs! Owner very friendly and welcoming. Only drawback ( unless you can’t stand dogs) is the stairs might be a bit steep for someone with limited mobility. Highly recommended.

1  Thank mamahen1
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

This is my 3rd time in Tilly’s. Ordered chicken and coleslaw sandwiches and tea. Food was very good as on previous visits. Best of all the place is pet friendly and it was nice to meet other dog owners and chat with them and also to meet a lovely very well behaved miniature Schnauzer and a Cockapoo. This is definitely my ‘go to’ place when in Portrush and my little Dachshund enjoys it too. Also great to be able to visit the Pet Store downstairs and buy something for your dog, they have a great choice.

1  Thank eileenp560
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped off here while on a walk with our dog. Staff friendly and dogs well catered for...treats supplied and water bowls. Susie got to sit at the window and watch the world go by while we had our coffee. Highly recommend

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

As a dog lover I have 2 say I was a bit “ify” about a dog friendly coffee shop! I have a rough collie and wasn’t sure how a big dog would fit in. However this place is immaculate and everything is prepared freshly - have had breakfast and lunch here on many occasions and haven’t been let down yet - beautiful ❤️