All reviews bar and grill mixed grill excellent hotel city airport large portions booked this hotel comfortable stay food was lovely spacious room tea and coffee from start to finish yogurt belfast meal motorway carrots pint
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

my fiance and I decided on going away for our tenth anniversary to Corrs Corner as we drive past it near everyday and kept saying we'd have to try meal or night away in it.we checked in and after finding a real minor problem with the Tele in room we contacted reception who had it sorted within 5 minutes.then we had knock on the door from the manager,he had chat with us then left,came back and took us to massive room with living room area,separate bath&shower with huge bed which blew us away,saying no more than happy anniversary while walking away!it was more than generous of him and we both were over the moon.then we went for dinner to the bar as the restaurant was booked out.the bar was packed as well but after 20 minute wait we were shown to our table and after dinner we understood way it was so busy.the food was excellent,dessert also and on top of that the manager brought us up a bottle of prosecco during the meal!breakfast the next day was lovely to and the reception staff,bar staff and especially the manager who I believe is called Martin made this night away most enjoyable and we will return here as often as possible starting with our daughters 16 birthday meal next week.I'd like to say many thanks to all at Corrs and my only regret is I'm only finding out how good this place is now and not years ok

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

2 of us checked in here for a 1 night stay. As we have been traveling around quite a bit, it was a drag to have to take our bags to our room by ourselves. We reserved a double bed accommodation, however we were given a twin room. The beds were uncomfortable and we both woke in the morning with sore backs. It was frustrating to find out in the morning that we were assigned a room where the shower did not work. When I called the desk in the morning to inquire about the shower, I was put on hold for 3minutes and then told the shower would not be repaired for another day ... no apology and no solution was offered ! We left without being able to shower. For dinner and breakfast, the pub and restaurant were nice, the food was okay, but the staff was unfriendly and not attentive. I would not wish to stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Bar staff and restaurant staff are fantastic....very very helpful. I can’t remember the bar mans name but he made me a sandwich after hours before my journey home to ensure I wasn’t feeling too light headed to drive. (Sugar levels low) he was so helpful and wrapped up a little ham for my journey. Food is great and would deff recommend for business/conference. Great location just outside Belfast.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Circumstances lead us to having an evening meal here.... I had scampi and chips- frozen chips, salad cream, soggy vegetables. Other half had chicken n bacon stack.... wasn't sure if the gravy was gluten free. All bland and 70s.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I recently stayed for 3 weeks and found the rooms comfortable,well equipped and clean. The staff are exceptionally pleasant and helpful, particularly Sharon and Cathy in the dining room for whom nothing was too much trouble. Thanks to them both for looking after me so well.

Date of stay: August 2018