Review Highlights

Reviewed 28 April 2015
BelfastFoodTravelMan
Belfast, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 February 2016

This library is one of the best libraries I have gone too. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They hold a variety of events suitable for all ages from crafting for kids to poetry for older kids/adults. They have computers in the kids area and away from the kids area! Also there is a reading area to access local papers, read books or magazines. I would highly recommend a visit to this library.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 6 January 2016

I enhanced my relatively poor state education wiht time well spent at this library with very helpful and friendly staff.

Date of experience: February 2015
LibrariesNI, Manager at Rathcoole Library, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Thank you for your review of Rathcoole Library. I am delighted that you find our staff helpful and friendly, and I hope that you continue to make use of our services.

Regards
Michael Lynn
Area Manager
Libraries NI

Reviewed 25 July 2015

I really like this library and have always found the staff very helpful and friendly. It has a fantastic selection of books, DVDs, computers etc.... its rarely busy but avoid It after school at about 3rd till 4th.

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

I took my 3 year old to the library today. This library has very interesting architecture and there is a lot of natural light. The books are well sectioned and my daughter loved the kids section.