“Friendly and welcoming”

Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Bushmills
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Stopped at the Smugglers for lunch. We were made to feel very welcome. The food was first class nothing really special but very tasty, good value for money and ample portions. They also offer accommodation, which if I had known would have been a far better choice than the site chosen

Reviewed 29 October 2018

We stopped here for dinner as we were staying down the road.
The atmosphere is great. Lots of Knick Knacks to look at.
The food was really good. I had the guiness pie and my friend had the fish and chips. It is a little pricey, for pub food, but it was tasty.

*Drive carefully. The restaurant is located on a corner - and it comes up quite quickly!"

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Nice place very near the Giants Causeway. We stopped here for dinner after our stop at the causeway. Ample parking in the lot out back and the atmosphere was nice inside. I had a chicken pita with onions & peppers and fries and my wife had cod. We split a bowl of the seafood chowder - very good. I also had a beer with dinner and they had a decent selections. We would recommend this place.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

Service was quick but without a smile. I had a pitta which was served with a sweet and sour chicken within. Never seen that before. Didn't taste bad, just weard. Husband had a pot of steak- bites which was well cooked but came with package-mashed-potatoes.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

While touring around the Antrim Coast with family members from South Africa, we found ourselves pretty late in the evening, in search of somewhere good to eat and The Smugglers Inn, which was recommended by our B&B host, certainly fitted the bill. It's beautifully situated and full of character, and proudly displays a menu which could compete in any main centre! There were five adults in our party, made up 3 generations, and there was something to satisfy and delight everyone. The staff were great -, efficient, pleasant and helped make the evening a great success and the various dishes were cooked to perfection and served with pride. I have to mention that I personally had the most delicious and the biggest gammon steak EVER! I would highly recommend the Smugglers' Inn and can honestly say we enjoyed the very best of food and service in the most beautiful setting!