“Value for money”
Review of Papa Browns Grill

Papa Browns Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Papa Browns Grill; A recipe for success. Papa Browns Grill is a unique, purpose built, family restaurant in a superb location. It is ideally situated beside the beautiful and historical Carrickfergus Castle and famous Marina. We have the simple belief that good food, well delivered in a stylish environment is a ‘recipe for success'. The diverse range of customers who dine in Papa Browns will notice the relaxed, friendly and fun atmosphere, which is created by our superb décor, dimmed lighting, modern music and our visual large screen playing music videos. It is the perfect spot for any social gathering, from family celebrations to a romantic meal for two or even just a coffee with friends. We are open 7 days a week from 9am until late, providing an extensive menu of delicious food for breakfast, lunch and dinner including a children’s section. We have recognised that there are a large number of people with specific dietary requirements and provide easy access to vegetarian and celiac menus. Gift vouchers are able to be purchased and a takeaway service is also available. We also have our own private off road parking which is a desirable feature. To make a reservation or enquiry please telephone the restaurant, email or call in. Papa Browns is the perfect location for any event whether business, pleasure or celebration.
Reviewed 3 May 2018

My wife and I live in Ballymena and we would travel to Papa Browns for our tea through the week we think that much of this restaurant! The food is value for money, the staff are the most friendlyist you will get anywhere,the decor really suits the restaurant,the colour scheme and lighting gives it a very relaxing atmosphere and the toilets are always spotless something that is hard to find in a lot of busy eating establishments.Our favourite choice off the menu is any burger and the chicken and braised steak stack which is to die for!

Reviewed 18 April 2018

Popped in for lunch. Food pretty decent and reasonably priced.

Dont think I would want to spend a night out in it....definitely a place to eat and go....

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Went here with my two daughters who absolutely love this place ! Had the bang band chicken and it was really bland !The head waitress was very helpful offering to remake the whole thing but I had ate enough of it to not want another plate and my daughters were mortified that I complained!! Busy place for young family’s but not my cup of tea !

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We have just had a meal to top all of our previous meals here. Staff friendly, helpful and accommodating.
Food tasty well cooked just what we wanted.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We have been going to Pappa Browns for quite a few years now. I was very surprised to see they have Guinness and Harp on tap, brilliant. Both our meals were first class, we had starters, mains, and desert, and all meals were absolutely perfect. The staff were very professional. High recommended. We booked in advance also, because it’s always very busy.