“Fantastic little cafe!! ”
Review of the gallery

the gallery
Ranked #16 of 116 Restaurants in Huntingdon
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I visited The Gallery for lunch with my boyfriend this afternoon, and we have not stopped raving about it all day. We both had sausages, chips and beans - such good food for such a good price! The staff were so lovely, we were greeted and shown to a table by a lovely lady who made us both feel so welcome. It’s a cafe with such a homely and cosy atmosphere! Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Huntingdon.

2  Thank Grace C

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Visited for a lunchtime meal. There was a good variety of choices on the printed menu and the specials board. I had some very nicely cooked plaice goujons with back large portion of chips. The person I was with had minced beef and several small Yorkshire puddings. It was a shame that we both got full, as we were unable to try a pudding.

The staff were very friendly, and have a good relationship with their regular customers.

1  Thank Sally B
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Went here for the first time last weekend. What a gem, great friendly staff....it seems like it is family run which shows in the care and atmosphere of the place. My son had a breakfast bap which he said was delicious . Will we be back very soon.

1  Thank Louise B
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I go here alot and never remember to rate this place!

I go here some mornings with my mum and It feels like home. The staff are a bit like a little family, always welcoming with smiles. The food always comes hot and the tea comes in a full pot! This place is very good value for money. Love it.

1  Thank littlebeth2014
Reviewed 10 November 2017

One of the most loved cafes you should go to eat and drink, because not only is it always tasty, but the staff never keep you waiting, especially for people they know and are regulars. I really wish that I went there twice a week, because they spoil me so much. I have a friend who also loves going there for a tuna paninie and a gossip and when one of the staff is not busy she will come out briefly and give me a bear hug wow it makes me FEEL GOOD I love a lot of the meals that are on the board, especially Lambs Liver & bacon and a Quiche or too. Fabulous food & drink I think,

Steve the manager is equally friendly and keeps all those lovely dears on their toes working hard and fast. Thumbs up to them

Keep it up guys.