“Free car parking”

Ranked #2 of 4 Shopping in Newry
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Great shopping centre especially as it contains a Cinema, my favourite shops are lush and Next and Sainsburys offer free car parking for an hour if you spend £10 or more.

2  Thank Jean M
"shoppers"
"pounds"
"loads"

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Brilliant for shopping great eating places and warm welcome awaits everyone who enters the doors ample parking and Atm machines

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I was on my way from Dublin to Belfast and I needed a break, Starbucks was the target and I found it there, very nice center with amazing surroundings of local street with nice shops

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Two great flagship businesses with Sainsburys one end and Debenhams at the other. In the middle is the Omniplex cinema. The whole centre is spotless and there is a great selection of shops and restaurants/cafes. The multi screen cinema is an added bonus as is Peter Marks hairdressers. There are also a selection of shops, eateries and offices outside the Quays but in the car park grounds.
The car park is the main disappointment for any visit to the Quays. In order to make way for more retail units, valuable car parking spaces were removed. This has made parking at the Quays extremely difficult. With limited parking across Newry, the Quays have, in my humble opinion, let their visitors down.

1  Thank UrsD1963
See more reviews
Reviewed 26 January 2017

We love the quays as we can grocery shop,have a meal from several eateries,coffee shops+my favourite part is when my husband takes the children to see a movie at the fantastic cinema and I can browse around all the shops on my own.Everything from poundland to monsoon to debenhams and finish off with the groceries in sainsburys-perfecto.