“Good Break ”

Ranked #2 of 4 Shopping in Newry
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

I was on my way from Dublin to Belfast and I needed a break, Starbucks was the target and I found it there, very nice center with amazing surroundings of local street with nice shops

All reviews
"shoppers"
"pounds"
"loads"

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Two great flagship businesses with Sainsburys one end and Debenhams at the other. In the middle is the Omniplex cinema. The whole centre is spotless and there is a great selection of shops and restaurants/cafes. The multi screen cinema is an added bonus as is Peter Marks hairdressers. There are also a selection of shops, eateries and offices outside the Quays but in the car park grounds.
The car park is the main disappointment for any visit to the Quays. In order to make way for more retail units, valuable car parking spaces were removed. This has made parking at the Quays extremely difficult. With limited parking across Newry, the Quays have, in my humble opinion, let their visitors down.

1  Thank UrsD1963
Reviewed 26 January 2017

We love the quays as we can grocery shop,have a meal from several eateries,coffee shops+my favourite part is when my husband takes the children to see a movie at the fantastic cinema and I can browse around all the shops on my own.Everything from poundland to monsoon to debenhams and finish off with the groceries in sainsburys-perfecto.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Very busy mall and big for our "Wee Country".
Most things in it you could need , especially ladies.
Popular with South of Ireland shoppers and tourists.

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Well it is week before christmas and the Quays is packed. Took a while to park the car..£1.00 fir 2 hours. I shopped in Sainsburys and they give you 2 hours free.
Good selection of stores. Personally love Debenhams...this is one of my favourite stores. Great selection with very friendly staff especially on.the Clarins counter.
Stopped in cafe nero for a coffee and muffin..again very nice.
I.love the shopping in.the quays
Great shops!!