Review Highlights
Good for lady shoppers.

Just opened an extension. As shopping centres it is good and clean. Has cinema inside and public... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Francis M
via mobile
Shopping

The Quays Shopping Centre in Newry is the newest Centre in the city. It took business from the... read more

Reviewed 17 September 2018
motorcar1
Dublin, Ireland
via mobile

All reviews car parking great selection shopping centre building work all ages under one roof debenhams cinema flagship starbucks airy shoppers pounds loads facilities
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Two great flagship businesses with Sainsburys one end and Debenhams at the other. In the middle is the Omniplex cinema. The whole centre is spotless and there is a great selection of shops and restaurants/cafes. The multi screen cinema is an added bonus as is Peter Marks hairdressers. There are also a selection of shops, eateries and offices outside the Quays but in the car park grounds.
The car park is the main disappointment for any visit to the Quays. In order to make way for more retail units, valuable car parking spaces were removed. This has made parking at the Quays extremely difficult. With limited parking across Newry, the Quays have, in my humble opinion, let their visitors down.

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank UrsD1963
Reviewed 26 January 2017

We love the quays as we can grocery shop,have a meal from several eateries,coffee shops+my favourite part is when my husband takes the children to see a movie at the fantastic cinema and I can browse around all the shops on my own.Everything from poundland to monsoon to debenhams and finish off with the groceries in sainsburys-perfecto.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

Very busy mall and big for our "Wee Country".
Most things in it you could need , especially ladies.
Popular with South of Ireland shoppers and tourists.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

Well it is week before christmas and the Quays is packed. Took a while to park the car..£1.00 fir 2 hours. I shopped in Sainsburys and they give you 2 hours free.
Good selection of stores. Personally love Debenhams...this is one of my favourite stores. Great selection with very friendly staff especially on.the Clarins counter.
Stopped in cafe nero for a coffee and muffin..again very nice.
I.love the shopping in.the quays
Great shops!!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

We only had a couple of hours spare to do some shopping, so decided to go to the Quays. There was an ok selection of shops and the Sainsbury's was a bit lacklustre but it was ok for what we wanted. It was only on the way out we saw the list of shops in Buttercrane and regretted not going in there instead. If we had the time we would have done both!!

Date of experience: December 2016