“Great Indian food, Good service”

North Indian Food Kawakawa
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Kawakawa
Price range: US$3 - US$16
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 9 May 2020

Go here all the time, got a great variety of different indian dishes. owners are friendly with great customer service. prices are quite reasonable.

Date of visit: May 2020
Write a reviewReviews (19)

Reviewed 17 June 2019 via mobile

A perfect chicken dosa. $13 and just a 15 minute wait. Enjoyed every mouthful . I have had excellent takeaways here in the past too

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 28 May 2019

The one worker was having to deal with handling customers and making food, which I think accounted for the delay in our meal. But the food was good and a good deal! If driving through Kawakawa, check it out!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 2 April 2019 via mobile

We were passing through Kawakawa and chanced upon this takeaway/restaurant. Being Indian myself, I was missing the home cooked food. The food was superb and I am fussy about my curry. The chicken tikka was even better than what we get in the UK where I live. It took me back memory lane to how a good tandoori dish should taste. Top marks to all the other food too!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 2 January 2019 via mobile

Food is not authentic, but it is tasty in its own way. Not too much spices, not too oily and the owner of the place is quite friendly and welcoming.

Date of visit: January 2019