Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM

from US$85.00
from US$159.00
from US$89.00
More Info
All reviews t shirts gift shop puerto rico caribbean trading hot sauce local artists great souvenirs local coffee unique items delicious coffee wide selection wonderful shop pr gifts artisan rainforest coqui
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2021 via mobile

Great store! Lots of variety and the staff is super sweet! We bought a bunch of stuff. They have a bunch of local art for sale which is always a plus.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 26 April 2021

I have visited this store once in-person and multiple times on-line through out the years. The products and service are wonderful.

Date of experience: January 2021
1  Thank 2021theresaj
Reviewed 20 April 2021

I really enjoyed this store it was a beautiful store to shopping and I got everything I wanted. They were very helpful and I've dealt with them since I've come home ordering presents.

Date of experience: October 2020
Reviewed 18 April 2021

I plan on purchasing PR artisans salt. I had difficulty trying to purchase the salts. Also the honey products.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 18 April 2021

We travelled with a couple that wanted to stop in at the Caribbean Trading Company on the way to visit El Yunque rain forest. The store has a huge variety of products (visit their website!) and I guarantee you won't leave without something flavorful and spicy. I have since reordered from them, and I received my order in just a few short days!

Date of experience: May 2020