All reviews great hotel only slight niggle lady on reception the bar lounge area a lot of noise nice room definitely stay here again alpine hotel breakfast buffet family hotel per day good size first floor outdoor pool great food ski slopes yogurt
Reviewed 6 September 2018

The Hotel and staff offer charm, and friendliness, they have become close friendsWe love the location, and in the winter a mini bus from the hotel collect hotel guests from the village as well as taking guests to ski classes

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2018

I spent 4 days on my own biking in Morzine in July 2018 staying in Hotel Le Dahu. Lovely experience, everything was just so nice. A warm welcome, great atmosphere during the whole stay and great food. The staff made my stay really good and I would love to come back, summer as winter.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Great little hotel, excellent friendly helpful staff, amazing views over the village and mountains. Great pool with plenty of sun beds after a long days hiking. Cosy bar area, very quiet in the evenings so not for you if you line entertainment.Breakfast excellent but restaurant food expensive for the quality and quantity, however eating in the area is costly.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 July 2018

A fabulous place to stay and a good location. It was my third visit to this hotel. All the staff were very friendly and the accommodation was great. The pool & facilities are well looked after. We both really enjoyed our stay. I would recommend staying at the Le Dahu. You will find cheaper accomodation in Morzine, but it is worth paying that little bit extra for the Le Dahu.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2018

It is a rare occurence when my wife and I feel that everything was perfect about a hotel stay. That happened last week-end at the Dahu. Were were a party of six across three generations, all with different needs, having come to Morzine for a family event. We were welcomed at the Dahu as if we were family, we were pampered for three days, all our requests were satisfied promptly and with a smile by all staff members without exception, the food and beverages were outstanding, the hotel grounds, the garden and the pools were immaculate. Clearly, the hotel owners/managers have a keen eye for detail as everything is meticulously maintained, in a setting which is very much the traditional chalet savoyard.
I have only one advice to provide to readers: go and experience it yourself!

Room Tip: rooms facing the valley offer beautiful views and sunsets
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family