All reviews games room ski trip pool and sauna great room comfy bed pleney balcony mountains january
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a 4 night ski trip. Really nice Hotel. Staff very friendly,accommodating and informative. Hotel really clean. Pool and sauna a lovely bonus and I had them to myself.great room (14) with balcony and mountain views. Breakfast more than adequate. Another added bonus of locked ski and boot storage ( heated) and games room. Close to both lifts. Didn't have evening meal but menu ( must pre-order) looked good, easy to stroll into town for dinner. Would defiantly come back summer or winter.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Alleghe2011
Reviewed 22 August 2017

Les Bruyeres is a superb hotel in the middle of Morzine but surprisingly quiet and tranquil. The rooms have that alpine feel with great views from the balcony. Breakfast is buffet style with bread, croissants, cereals etc. Dinner is a set menu with a choice for starter and as I hadn't booked dinner, i booked on a daily basis. The food was superb! and great value. The hotel has the added bonus of a pool which was lovely after a long, hot walk in the morning. I will definitely be returning to Les Bruyeres

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I was very pleased with this hotel. We were met by the lovely lady owner. It was a very clean hotel and the breakfast was sufficient with fresh Croissant and pan du chocolate.
Fresh eggs to boil yourself, fresh fruit , fresh cheese and ham, Yoghurts, cereals , bread. We didn't eat in the evening there but the menu looked good.
Our bathroom was a shower room which was really nice and spacious .
We didn't use the sauna or swimming pool but it looked good.
The staff were very good although the girl at breakfast time could have worn a smile , but she always bid us a good day.
The location is fantastic and just off the main road so we had no traffic or loud noises and we didn't have any loud neighbours keeping us awake. it was a very quiet hotel.
My only negative comment is every morning I heard the door down stairs being opened , which woke me, I think it could do with some oil !!

Our room was very hot at night and I don't think there was a fan in the bathroom so this got very hot when in the excellent shower.
Wifi was very good.
We will definitely go back and I thoroughly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2017

A family run quaint friendly, clean hotel. Ideally situated to ski hire shops and both to the super Morzine and plenny lifts. Two minute walk to the centre. We were a party of six and had 2 rooms one with a double and two singles and the other bunk beds and a double both with balcony's. Breakfast was typical continental breads cheeses ham croissants. Also a different dish eg omelette , scrambled eggs or sausages. Dinner available and you advise the hotel in the morning if you require this. The evening menu is displayed each morning. The food is all fresh and excellent. A small bar and seating area. A heated although small pool and sauna which is so good after a day on the slopes. Perfect for a ski week in Morzine. Hope to return next year.

Room tip: Rooms at front look towards Avoriaz while back view to Plenny
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

For a 2 star hotel it is excellent value, with great service. Well located - super Morzine lift and pleney lifts both no more than 300m away in opposite directions. Rooms had decent sized balconies. Sauna small but you don't really expect it at all in 2 star hotel so we were very pleased- pool was great to work the muscles at end of days skiing - again not huge but more than adequate (and covered too). Highly recommended- one guest I spoke to had been every year since 1996! Breakfast was standard continental fare - restaurant maybe bit unatmospheric for an evening meal, but we wanted to eat out each night anyway.

Date of stay: January 2017