“Won’t be going back!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I have to say the staff were friendly and the decor was nice, but the food was awful! We ordered buttered chicken that arrive in a soup/pasta dish with more sauce than anything else. The sauce was bright red with s lump of butter plonked in it. My friend ordered chicken tikka with cheese and that was in the same bright red sauce as mind. We’ve never experienced a meal so bad and we will not be going here again. They did however knock £4.95 off the £30 bill which on reflection I would have told them to keep as it was an insult. The photos show how much we actually had eaten.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Sat night meal with friends. Lovely décor and atmosphere. Huge menu. Thai, Greek, Indian and others. Reasonably priced. Bring your own drink and also cash only. I went for a curry, nice and spicy. All of us had a good quality meal.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We visited here with friends on a Saturday night,the restaurant was busy,the staff friendly and the food divine!
I love hot spicy food,although I can't have chilli powder,so they manufactured the dish I choose to have fresh chillies rather than synthetic chilli.
Taking your own wine was obviously an extra bonus.
The only criticism was that the tables were too close together.I understand the restaurant isn't too big,but I feel the " less is more" scenario would work.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

I visited midweek with a colleague.

Service was friendly, swift and efficient.

Food was stunning. We both found starters and mains very very tasty.

The restaurant was quite busy for midweek I thought.

I can’t wait to return!

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Wow.. lush surroundings, wide choice of food, which was delicious and top class service. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend and we will definitely return.
Tips: bring own alcohol and cash. Although supermarket and cash point just next door.