Lowest prices for your stay
US$131
Hotels.comUS$131
ZenHotels.com
PricelineUS$131
1,429 results
All reviews across the road indoor lap pool beautiful location lounge area one bedroom apartment large balcony school holidays short drive spas bay heritage cafes iga oven waterfront
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2021

Arrived mid afternoon, robots at checkIn. No smiles no personality. Entry to property is grubby, and this is indicative of most of the “resort”.
It’s dated and needs to be taken over and remade or rebuilt. Never to return.
Rooms spacious but very bare - in keeping with rest of property. Hand sanitizer at reception - both stations - were empty.

Room tip: Book somewhere else.
1  Thank John V
Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

We have just come back from staying in a studio suite 210 white sands building we have stayed here Before a few times in the Barrington building but this time was not good as the previous reviews stated we were there the first night alarms went off we all waited out the front in our pjs no staff letting us know what was happening and this is 10 at night and no explanation the next day !!! First night I went to have a shower reached for my towel and there was a huge stain on it I called reception and the boy said that’s disgusting I’ll sought it out mmm I had to ask for a new towel myself the next day also I told him there was a huge Mold stain on the ceiling in the lounge room the fridge didn’t work had to ask to be replaced and I had to ask for toilet paper !!! Really Ramada what is going on ??? No coffee table no lamp only one bedside lamp one lady I met in the lift said her room looked like someone had robbed it of furniture the swipe card for the gym didn’t work gosh couldn’t wait to get home and also I never complain ever BUT !!!!

Reviewed 24 February 2021

Stayed two nights in Feb 2021.

Perhaps, due to Covid, many qualities and the service we've come to expect from Ramada/Wyndham group have gone downhill.

Check-in was late. A fault downstairs in one of the restaurants being renovated caused a false fire alarm at around 10pm; because there was only 1 staff member at night, we didn't know what was happening, there was no fire warden, there was no clear direction/announcement or explanation. This happened again the following morning, although this time there was an announcement on a speaker.

The rooms were clean and presentable enough, but could do with a good renovation. There was no tea towel in the kitchen; this is usually provided.

Pool passes are required to enter the indoor and outdoor pools. The scanner/pass didn't work and we had to ask a cleaner to let us into the indoor pools. One of the spas (the hottest one) was not heated.

It just feels neglected. And for a repeat visitor, it's disheartening.

Reviewed 14 February 2021

My partner and I checked in to the Breakwater Apartments in Shoal Bay and it was the most uncomfortable accommodation experience of my life.
We understood that it wouldn't be a "hotel" or anything close to a "serviced apartments" experience... but this was wrong on every level.
The carpet was dirty, the furniture very dusty,mould everywhere (main door entrance, bathroom) even the showerhead had moulds.

The water I am supposed to wash my body and my face with.... has mould. It was honestly disappointing to say the least.

To Breakwater Apartment management:
May you please respect your customers enough by maintaining good hygiene in your properties (or it could be just this one room ‍♀️)
It wouldn't cost you much to just get some cleaners in once a week to give the rooms a good clensing.

Incase you were not aware inhaling mould fragments can inflame the airways, causing nasal congestion, wheezing, chest tightness, coughing and throat irritation. Prolonged exposure to high levels of indoor dampness can reduce lung function and cause chronic health problems such as asthma.

People with these problems have a high risk of contracting Covid-19 and dying from it much quicker (due to a compromised immune system).

I have also sent your customer service team an email.

I am not being a "bad reviews person", I am just saying this because I really am a concerned customer.
I have attached pictures so that you can see for yourself.

Thank you for understanding.

1  Thank samanthanP425XN
Reviewed 16 January 2021

Very disappointing , rooms are tired which is ok but for the price very disappointing. Paid a lot extra for a balcony which we can’t enjoy as balcony furniture is half broken and very uncomfortable , room hasn’t been cleaned properly.

To top it off haven’t found a friendly staff yet ! Staff are quite surly .

Date of stay: January 2021