Beresford B&B
US$115
US$119
US$111
  • Pool
The Esplanade Hotel(Devonport)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$232
US$214
Hilton
US$108
Anzac Court Motel(Takapuna)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$129
US$108
US$100
  • Pool
M Social Auckland(Auckland Central)
US$201
Official Site
US$168
US$158
  • Free Internet
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Our stay was beyond amazing at Beresford B&B!! Leslie and Gordon were so accommodating, helpful, and wonderful. My fiancé and I ended our holiday in NZ there and it could not have been a more perfect choice. Besides the beautiful accommodations and superbly clean facility, Leslie and Gordon went far out of their way to assist us in our travels. It was a true pleasure staying at Beresford and we can only hope we have the future opportunity to return.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ben H
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I was looking for somewhere quiet to chill out, recover from jetlag and prepare for a long sailing voyage. Auckland is a busy place but Beresford B&B provided everything I needed from the moment the door was opened to me, and just a short ferry ride away from the city.
Lesley & Gordon were most welcoming and the room and bed were extremely comfortable. Add to this a comprehensive continental breakfast with a wide variety of fresh fruit and you have the perfect package. I was even given a lift with my bags to the ferry on my departure.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Colin V
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This B & B was brilliant! Lovely hosts who went the extra mile to make sure everything was there that made the stay one of the best I have had in a B & B. The facilities were second to none and afforded a level of privacy not often found in equivalent accommodation. Lesley & Gordon were wonderful hosts and I enjoyed chatting to Lesley while I had breakfast. A great find in a beautiful part of Auckland. I would highly recommend this B & B. Thank you both for everything.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Diane S
Reviewed 16 October 2013

We were so happy to find this wonderful B & B, and at such a reasonable price. I had a meeting in Auckland, took the Bayswater ferry over, and enjoyed a short 15 minute walk to get to Beresford B & B. The hosts were lovely, and the B & B had absolutely everything you would need. Each room had a TV, and there was even a sitting room with a large TV and tea and coffee making facilities, along with a mini fridge and maps & brochures of the area. The bedrooms were warm and comfortable and the bathroom was very modern with a tub and a shower. The breakfast was great, fresh fruit and toast, croissants, yoghurts, and muesli and cereals, along with Juice and Coffee. We will definitely stay here again the next time we need to go to Auckland! Thanks again :)

Room Tip: One room has two twin beds, and the other room has a queen bed, both are equally nice!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Lesley B, Owner at Beresford B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We are delighted that you were so happy with your stay. It's wonderful to know that you felt our location, hospitality and facilities are all worth writing about and recommending! We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

Lesley & Gordon were excellent hosts and I cannot add any thing further that would have made my stay any better than what was provided. My needs were catered for above and beyond; the bed was cosy and warm; the amenities and hospitality warmer still which was much appreciated after a long journey. Thank you both

Room Tip: Nothing to add - perfect in my book
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Lesley B, Owner at Beresford B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We're very pleased to have had the opportunity to make you welcome here. Hope to see you again when you're in Auckland.